Question about the BoB expansion ?

Thread: Question about the BoB expansion ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Question about the BoB expansion ?

Been waiting a while on the new updated version of the BoB expansion. How is it coming along ? See we have the new Hampden and looks like some new Spits coming our way. My favorite install as it is compact and covers this era nicely. Any word Pat or is it dead for now ? Have a pre-release updated version and love it. The best expansion for CFS3 in my book and thanks to all responsible for it. Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Being there is no answer doesn't look too good for the future of the BoB expansion. Oh well. i tried. Still enjoy it along with the ETO-BoB. Have many missions for the ETO version and have a blast with it.IL-2 '46 has it covered well too. Have BoB II WOV so i have this period covered pretty well. Just think the BoB expansion was so well done it deserves a shot in the arm with some new aircraft, Facilities and missions. Where are you Patt ? Hehehe !!

Blog Entries
    Hi Scott,

I'm still lurking about! Sorry I didn't see your post. With the advent of WoTR the BoB expansion is pretty much redundant.

I do have an update for the expansion which Rob has done a lot of work for and which I do intend to release....but no idea when. Even packaging it up and re-checking it is a lot of work and, my mojo isn't what it was.

Cheers,

Clive
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    With the advent of WoTR the BoB expansion is pretty much redundant.
    Not quite. Your expansion includes the best side of CFS3, the infinite modding possibilities.

Blog Entries
    Your expansion is the greatest in that it compact and concise for the BoB fan. Really interested in this era mainly. Your work is very important in my book. Not all pc's can handle WOTR and yours fill that need nicely plus can be modded . Don't discount your work. It is important to many. The most important battle of the European Theater in WWII.They beat the Nazis back . Which led to D-Day. Thanks to all responsible for this great expansion.Thanks Clive for responding. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0