Nanchang CJ-6

Thread: Nanchang CJ-6

Nanchang CJ-6

Some of you may have known that I have stopped simming, since the release of the A2A T-6 project. But hopefully I will be back soon as here we are creating a sub-division building VR cockpit simulators for Museums around the Globe. Who knows, I might be able to take a test rig home for research purposes of course!

I work for a British Company that builds fullsize replica aircraft for Museums and the Movies and today, we have had a request for of all things, two Nanchang CJ-6 trainers. A little different for us as our hangar is currently home to 3 Spitfires, a Hurricane and a Mustang.

So this morning have been trawling for information and have been told by a good friend of mine that one was created for FSX or was in the process of? We just need to see what it looks like in a 3D form and then take it from there. It may be that the project will have to be shelved as perhaps we can't locate a donor airframe or find suitable references, but seeing a 3D model might help tremendously. Will have to dust down my rig and perhaps set it back to show everyone here what we may be building.

The question is, does such a model exist?

Best wishes,

Martin Pengelly
    GateGuardsUK

There's one in development that I know of. Theres a thread over at FSDeveloper.
    http://fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads...-cj-6a.441460/

South of Possum Lodge in the 6ix, somewhere near YKZ

See: http://www.warplane.com/aircraft/collection.aspx

T6flyer:

There is a Nanchang CJ-6 in the collection of the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Hamilton, Ontario. Not sure if it helps you or not, but may be a source of information.

there is at least one based here Adelaide..
    The source code for Vista may very well be the longest suicide note in history

Members who have read this thread: 0