Lotus Sims L-39...

Thread: Lotus Sims L-39...

Lotus Sims L-39...

...an oldie but a goodie. As I lose my mind waiting for Dino's spectacular-looking Siai-Marchetti S-211, I decided to content myself with trying to load the ancient Lotus Sims L-39. That airplane has stood the test of time. I had forgotten what a blast it is to fly. And it works great in P3D V3.4. Can't wait to see if/how it works in my laptop P3D V4 setup. Currently downloading the paintkit to play with.

Fun trip down memory lane...

Kent

Yeah I bought this plane last year after some great recommendations. I haven't tried it yet, but apparently it is a really good cockpit to fly in VR. I fly the DCS L-39 all the time and that is a great little jet.

Speaking of good cockpits for VR (well I was) the MJ/JV C-47 is one of the best.

Sorry for going off topic. Back to the L-39, it has definitely stood the test of time as you say Kent.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ...an oldie but a goodie. ...And it works great in P3D V3.4. Can't wait to see if/how it works in my laptop P3D V4 setup. Kent
    Amen, Kent. Works and looks great in V4.

Members who have read this thread: 1