For people flying the SSW f-104 Starfighter

Thread: For people flying the SSW f-104 Starfighter

For people flying the SSW f-104 Starfighter

First testflight for the former Norwegian airforce CF-104 Starfighter

http://vintageaviationecho.com/starfighter-test-flight/

Jen

Thanks for sharing this very interesting web site and page. The photos are absolutely stunning.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Great article! Thanks for posting.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Great read, makes me want to get the model now.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Tempted... It's 30% off at their website with code XMAS2017 through January 7, 2018. Picked up the F-84F and really like it.

Pictures are great. Videos are awesome!

Highly enjoyable, thanks... but did you see the (apparently) grounded Trident submarine taking wave wash? Say it isn't so.

​.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Tempted... It's 30% off at their website with code XMAS2017 through January 7, 2018. Picked up the F-84F and really like it.

Thinking the same thing.....so many planes already in my hangar though.

Which of the two F-104 offerings at SSW are the more modern of the two? I see the FRF-104G and F-104 S. I cannot find anything on the FRF-104G. Is it perhaps an RF-104G?

Edit, there is no such thing as an FRF-104 G. I read the product description on their site and it models both the F-104G and the RF-104G. So many choices. I would love an RF version but also like the additional updated avionics of the S model and additional hard points.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Just bought the S and the Tornado. Thanks for posting the Starfighter videos and pics. Inspired me to buy another great warbird(s).

Cheers!
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0