Wolfi's Topsy for FSX

Thread: Wolfi's Topsy for FSX

Wolfi's Topsy for FSX

Hello all,
    Lately I've been inspired by Lazarus' recent work in converting planes to FSX. Using a tutorial in Flightsim.com (and a hex editor) I was able to convert Wolfi's Ki-57 Topsy to FSX standards so it would actually show up in the sim. I also tweaked the aircraft cfg file so it will actually do 292mph at 19000'. Just get Wolfi's Ki-57 here at the Outhouse and add the files in the care package (texture file only adds a thumbnail, sound is aliased to default DC3--but there are undoubtedly better sound files out there...; panel has CFS1/CFS2 gauges), overwriting/replacing as necessary. Hope you all like it.

Care Package.zip

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Topsy VC.jpg   Topsy II.jpg   Topsy I.jpg  

Mitsubishi Ki-57

Thank you very much Drzook, really looking forward to taking a few hops in this aircraft

Wow, that looks great. Thanks.

Do you have the link to the tutorial?
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Here's the tutorial from Flightsim.com: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conte...ircraft-To-FSX
    Hope this helps.
    While this got the model to show up there was some work involved in the flight dynamics, a lot of trial and error involved. I'd like to say that the current flight dynamics are somewhere between a Hudson and a DC-3--but just a smidge faster.

Members who have read this thread: 1