JK P3D paints - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JK P3D paints

Jan-

SO GLAD you got the -6... she's a real beauty, and has really bitten me hard. I keep going back to her just to smell the oil....

Pete did an Alaskan Livery for me, that I plan on flying to all of Alaska Airlines (1959) destinations this year... speaking of which.... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE AT SOH!

Best- C

Quote Originally Posted by simondix View Post
    Everything seems to fly better in P3Dv4. Just a shame a lot of the old props like Convairs can't be ported over.
    Now that would be a series I'd cheerfully pay for, Convair's 240-340-440 aeroplanes.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

And work in progress:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

nearly done, hopefully uploading tomorrow

all three Belgians are now available on OZx.

work in progress:

more work in progress

uploaded all of the above, plus this one:

and one more wip:

Sweet! looking very good!
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Our Baby coming your way soon

as does Sexy Betsy

and this French bird has already landed on OZx

coming soon:

all above paints have been upload, together with this:

Douglas logo's on the DC-6 control column, never did like those PMDG logo's

Originally Posted by jankees

beautiful work
    I second that. Was this one uploaded ever? Searched here and the OZx boards but can't find it.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hi
    Thank you so much for your work. Love this paint Portuguese AF of PMDG DC-6 but running P3Dv4 got this moving wave effect on tail and lower fuselage.

Best Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-1-26_1-15-43-750.jpg   2018-1-26_1-11-41-723.jpg  

yes, I have that too, no idea where that comes from. The DC-6 is the only aircraft with that problem.
    Anybody else any suggestions?

That might be a problem with the shadowing config of P3D and the spec maps. I've seen that on my own efforts lately.
    Is it still visible after moving the shadow quality slider into any other direction?

Your repaints are awesome, Jan-Kees, if I may add. Thank you for sharing all this.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

why, thank you!

in that case I'd better show you what's coming:

and another DC-6, but no pics yet..

oups, more military hardware..

Nice Spit Jan.
    And I'm finding your Havocs becoming one of my preferred rides as well.
    TY.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Thank you, and yes, I like the Havoc too.
    More paints:

Members who have read this thread: 0