FSW on sale!

Thread: FSW on sale!

FSW on sale!

It's ridiculously cheap right now on steam.

Looks good but will there be combat for this sim. I saw the p-40 addon but cant destroy stuff.

Blog Entries
    If you are looking for a reasonably good 64 bit GA simulator FSW at $7.49 is a great deal!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Am in, especially while it's such a bargain. Besides, what is seen thus far is rather impressive on several counts.
    Have always rooted for the little guys... and little guys usually grow up to be big boys.
    It'll wait for me whilst I wait for it.

​.

Blog Entries
    I don't think you will have any regrets Boxcar...It is not the greatest 64 bit sim but it is a decent 64 bit and for the money...that's icing on the cake! The have released the SDK and I forsee some freebies on the horizon. The EAA young Eagles club I am a part of likes FSW quite a bit. It is flown more than all the other sims. The new sky textures helped a bunch...
    Ted

It is certainly a bargain, but FSW still has a long way to go.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    No argument there but DTG seems to be onboard with the changes. I remember buying Ultimate General Civil War and it took over a year to get it really decent but after 18 months they have really made it a fantastic war game. They just completed the final release patch. The same is true of some other games I have purchased cheaply on STEAM.
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    I don't think you will have any regrets Boxcar...
    Regrets haven't been a strong point for me for decades. Sorrows? For sure...
    but regrets are idle, negative things that bring back an equivalent of the same,
    and the misery not yet come is to be avoided, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    The EAA young Eagles club I am a part of likes FSW quite a bit. It is flown more than all the other sims. The new sky textures helped a bunch...
    A fine organization, the Young Eagles. Similarly, it was through Explorer Scouts one day in the early 70s that my first airplane hop was gifted me, the first 3 in fact. Each ride in that lovely Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer would have us 3 scouts swap seats to have a shot at the controls at altitude. Was complimented on holding altitude through a 180 though later, after being allowed to stall the plane, I'd nosed her down a bit to regain airspeed much to the roller-coaster "OHHHhhhhhs!" of my fellow scouts behind me. It was all instinctively and naturally executed. Will always remember that day, and the 2 million+ kids that the Young Eagles have gifted with their first airplane rides will never forget either.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    As do I. Accordingly, we should get along well.

​.

Members who have read this thread: 0