Flight Replicas DC-4

Thread: Flight Replicas DC-4

Flight Replicas DC-4

Got the FR DC-4 today at about half price. From the demo videos of this DC-4, I noticed that there is a tail strut/boom at the rear of the aircraft. I did not see any Manual info on how to activate it; by some
    accident, I hit a couple SHIFT + E + Number combos and it would show only on the American Airlines livery and not for any of the other. I'm using P3D V3.4
    Just wondering if that tail strut/boom is suppose to activate for ALL liveries and the correct key(s) to use to activate it.

Edit: Got it from https://www.fspilotshop.com/flight-r...v3-p-6998.html

it's also avail for P3D V4.1
    Last edited by gray eagle; December 19th, 2017 at 08:03.

Where did you get it from?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

the sale is currently going on at FSPilotshop.com, Started today!
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    the sale is currently going on at FSPilotshop.com, Started today!
    Yup, and I got it for $21.48 reg retail $42.95.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Got the FR DC-4 today at about half price. From the demo videos of this DC-4, I noticed that there is a tail strut/boom at the rear of the aircraft. I did not see any Manual info on how to activate it; by some
    accident, I hit a couple SHIFT + E + Number combos and it would show only on the American Airlines livery and not for any of the other. I'm using P3D V3.4
    Just wondering if that tail strut/boom is suppose to activate for ALL liveries and the correct key(s) to use to activate it.

Edit: Got it from https://www.fspilotshop.com/flight-r...v3-p-6998.html

it's also avail for P3D V4.1

The tail support is activated when you activate the Crew Boarding Stairs. Look in the manual and you will see a hot spot in the VC for activating the Crew Stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by triflyman View Post
    The tail support is activated when you activate the Crew Boarding Stairs. Look in the manual and you will see a hot spot in the VC for activating the Crew Stairs.
    Thanks for the info; that did the trick I then Shift +E and the crew stars move against the door and the tail strut goes in place.
    Only thing is the rear ladder does not show. (P3D V3.4) Wonder if I should reinstall or if that would help.

Edit: That click spot on the cockpit dash says show/hide crew stars and that's about the only stairs that show - no rear pax stairs - I reinstalled this program and same issue remains.

Edit + I found the click spot on the copilots side on the upper dash that when you hover a mouse over the spot it will show a "Hide/Reveal passenger lader" balloon.
    Looks like the passenger ladder was not designed to show with cargo aircraft - double doors where the passenger door is.
    Last edited by gray eagle; December 19th, 2017 at 14:16.

Three days ago I went to FSPilotShop and ordered it. Just after finishing the order I realized that I had ordered the FSX/P3D3 version not the P3D4 version. I have not downloaded it and I immediately contacted the FSPilotshop support ticket asking for them to switch the product but alas no reply. Hopefully they will respond soon or it will be the last thing I ever buy from them.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 0