Buying a plane from Iris simulations

Thread: Buying a plane from Iris simulations

Buying a plane from Iris simulations

Hello,I am thinking about buying the Iris A-10 Warthog driver for Tacpack FSX Acc,because it's on sale ,but I am just wondering how the download policy works?in other words do you download it one time,or does the download stay on your account page until it expires? Just like to know because,I am going on vacation for Xmas,and won't be able to download it to my computer until,I return home in a few weeks.Thanks

I would buy if from a re seller like simmarket or flightsim store that has unlimited downloads, Iris arent known for good support or even responding to emails

im not sure if they have a download limit, but a lot of people have had numerous problems with their page, download links and replies, even though the reviews are great, (however if you read the review page it says something like all reviews will be moderated ie we will only post positive stuff)

either way check the re sellers first, and tread carefully
    Last edited by jeansy; December 18th, 2017 at 17:58.

Wot Matt said!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

I'm right in the middle of trying to get support from them since the first of the month, and I've been in contact with others recently who have had no support since as far back as a year ago.

I really like their stuff, no complaints there. Support is non-existant at this time.

Thanks for the answers guys.

Beta tester on the Hawg and can tell you it's a great purchase even with the above issues. Support is non-existent now, but the model is flyable and usable as a Tacpack platform in its current version. A few helpful threads on the VRS forums might answer any initial issues. The important thing, you can move mud and shoot the gun! I've asked for a few things via a service pack...
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0