Hamburg Finkenwerder: Charity project for a favourable price

Thread: Hamburg Finkenwerder: Charity project for a favourable price

Hamburg Finkenwerder: Charity project for a favourable price

Not a photo, it's Hamburg Finkenwerder for FSX and P3D all versions!
    Hamburg Finkenwerder is well known for his location where the Airbus parts will be assembled finally after their transport from France with the Beluga for example...
    Guys, let me tell you, this is a CHARITY PROJECT BY Dieter Kreiskott! 10 Euro of only 11,90 Euro go directly to the children hospice Balthasar. So who ever was interested in a phantastic designed scenery for a phantastic favourable price, please get your hand on your cards! It's worth each cent!!! Who ever would like to spend money for a high(est) quality donation ware - now it's your chance!!!

Link here:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/sceneries/2276/hamburg-finkenwerder?c=6

Best regards, Manfred.

Awesome!

What a wonderful idea! I bought my copy a few minutes ago.

Kevin B
    Ohio, USA

It looks pretty good to me. Bought it as soon as it was released. As Manfred stated it is at a good price and proceeds are going to charity. I would have bought it anyway as I always do when there is a specific interest at the location such as a military base or aircraft manufacturer, and the quality looks pretty good from the pics.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I can only agree with Manfred's comment.

Hamburg-Finkenwerder has become a very appealing scenery. It is worth every penny!

For the colleagues who do not know. Hamburg-Finkenwerder (EDHI) is something like the "German Toulouse" because Airbus production takes place on the site. In this context, Finkenwerder is of great international importance.
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de

Downloading now. Very nice, and a good cause...

Members who have read this thread: 0