Im looking for a decent hurricane

Can you post some images of your suggestions both external and vc
    With a close up of the details of the fuselage please

And also comment if there is a paintkit

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    I think there's only one Hurricane worth considering, the JustFlight one:

https://www.justflight.com/product/b...tain-hurricane

There are screen shots and a film on the web page.

Ian

I agree with Ian,

I have both the JustFlight and the First Class Simulations versions and the JF model is much better.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I have to check, but I assume the First Class Simulations Hurricane has an easier texture layout than the Just Flight one. The JF model has a lot of details modelled, due to which the textures stretch and crob. I have done a few repaint for the JF one, but in most cases I had to choose for compromises.
    However the VC from the JF model is great.

Huub

I have the FCS Hurricane and happy with that however the lack of a paintkit and the texture detail is a pain to paint meaning i dont have the patience

Are you guys referring to the Battle of Britain Hurricane from JF ?

edit, I just noticed the link for the BOB Hurricane above

edit #2 does the paint kit come with it or is it a separate download, I would like to look at the paint kit first to help decide
    Last edited by jeansy; December 24th, 2017 at 03:18.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    I have to check, but I assume the First Class Simulations Hurricane has an easier texture layout than the Just Flight one. The JF model has a lot of details modelled, due to which the textures stretch and crob. I have done a few repaint for the JF one, but in most cases I had to choose for compromises.
    However the VC from the JF model is great.

Huub
    As well as Huub's there are some nice 'clean' repaints for the JF model from zsoltquack and Nick Bradin. I'm not a huge fan of the sounds but there are some decent Merlin soundpacks out there too. At the current price I think the JF Hurricane is a steal - 3 versions including the prototype, and works nicely in P3D 4.1 too, and I recall there is a layered paintkit as a separate download

cheers, I cant find a link to the paint kit on the product page, and im not after other peoples paints

one thing that concerns me about the JF package is all the aeroplane heaven stuff i have bought have been incomplete or inherently flawed

Members who have read this thread: 0