FW190A1 to A4 aircraft set uploaded. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FW190A1 to A4 aircraft set uploaded.

Is it safe to assume that these new changes will be applied to other aircraft down the road? Also I just noticed that I have firing machine guns but the cannons don't fire at all and I can't select rockets which this model is supposed to have. Obviously something wrong in my weapons folder?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to comment everyone. In this late stage of CFS3's lifespan its good to know our hard work is still appreciated Steve
    Of course! While our numbers may be dwindling (though I could be wrong; there are new faces here!), we still welcome every new addition!
    (And I appreciate the work that goes into every one even more with every hour that I spend in front of my PC...)

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Not sure what changes you mean, some of the new features can be applied retroactively to existing aircraft, and others must be built into the 3d model when it's made. Not sure if we have enough info to answer your other questions. Which specific aircraft are you having the problems with? Only a couple are equipped with the rockets, and there is some variation on which guns each aircraft has. Also, the triggers have been set up to reflect the actual aircraft controls. The wing root cannons and the cowl machine guns are fired by the cannons button, and the outboard cannons (if the has them - a lot do not) are fired by the guns button. This is a bit different from how things are set up by default in CFS3.

I'm thinking the cannons were disabled on this model........

Hi, noticed guns arent working or cannon, but bombs/rockets do. Any idea here? thx.

All guns and cannons on all models, or just some? Are you using the supplied "Fw 190A module" key configuration with the module, or your own? With the variety in this package it requires a bit more specific information to be able to answer your question.

All. Am I supposed to activate guns by the module. Thought they are the avhistory ones which I already nhave installed. My default planes work though.

It sounds like you didn't install the guns/weapons included in the Fw 190 package, which are not the same as the AvHistory guns. Everything in the common to all installs folder must be installed.

Members who have read this thread: 2