New German E100 JagdA released

Thread: New German E100 JagdA released

Icon26 New German E100 JagdA released

Detailed model of the special German E100 JagdA is ready now for CFS3.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E100 Jagd 2.jpg   E100 Jagd.jpg   E100 Jagd 4.jpg  

Thank you for making all these great vehicles .
    One question : in the vehicles folder there are two sub folders one for missions and one for road.How does this work ? (must have missed something in past info). Do I download the content of each sub folder or do I put every road sub folder in a main for road folder created inside the game main vehicles folder ?
    When I want to use the mission vehicles in a mission do I have to call for the vehicle_name_x ?

Quote Originally Posted by gosd View Post
    Thank you for making all these great vehicles .
    One question : in the vehicles folder there are two sub folders one for missions and one for road.How does this work ? (must have missed something in past info). Do I download the content of each sub folder or do I put every road sub folder in a main for road folder created inside the game main vehicles folder ?
    When I want to use the mission vehicles in a mission do I have to call for the vehicle_name_x ?

Put the two tank folders in the vehicles folder. In the xdp one has "y" ( appears on the road, only AA weapons working )
    The other one (with _x) has in the xdp "n" ( doesn't appear on road, you have it for facilities and missions, all weapons working )

Members who have read this thread: 0