Looking for volunteers

Thread: Looking for volunteers

Blog Entries

Looking for volunteers

Hi all,

With the recent contributions from members helping with various projects, I thought I would try to get some help with a project. My BN2 Trislander has been a sitting duck for quite sometime now as it lacks a painted interior/flightdeck and my painter has other projects on his plate at the moment. Internal and external modeling/texturing is about 95% completed with code still be implemented. I have all necessary wireframe for the interior, just need some great talent to give Joey a really good looking interior. Any volunteers wishing to contribute, let me know and I'll provide the files. Joey will be available for FSX/FSX:SE, P3DV1-4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-7-9_14-4-22-249.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

So the Mi-2 project (Nameth’s convertion) was canceled?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    Not cancelled. The only thing I have left is coding the VC switches and there is lots of them :O

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Members who have read this thread: 0