My Annuschka Flies Once More- Aerosoft An-2 RELEASED
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Annuschka Flies Once More- Aerosoft An-2 RELEASED

My Annuschka Flies Once More- Aerosoft An-2 RELEASED

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/fsxp3d/f...9/antonov-an-2

C

PS- The VERY BEST BIT is that Alexander Metzger did the FDE- It's EVERYTHING THE SIBWINGS FDE WAS AND MORE!

Great!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

just downloaded it from simmarket and will have a look at the paintkit tomorrow

I was going to wait an see what others had to say about this release, but I "JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!".

Downloading as I write this
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    I was going to wait an see what others had to say about this release, but I "JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!".

Downloading as I write this
    there are quite a few significant differences between this one and sibwings

It is for P3d V4 only at the moment, if i am not mistaken. I have to wait for the FSX-Version.

Darned Microsoft......

Turning on the sim computer, and here comes Windows 10 with an update. Still waiting for that to complete, and I am sure it will cost me time to get things back to the way I had things set up. Windows updates always messes up layout of the icons on the desktop, screen setups and so on.

But the download completed, and the file is unzipped, lol.

Can not wait to get this workhorse out of the hangar.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    there are quite a few significant differences between this one and sibwings

Good ones or bad ones ?....

There are very few Day One purchases for me, but this is apt to be one of them... just as soon as I persuade my clients to stop asking for things...

Question for Carl and other early adopters - what do you think of the soundset? It seemed a little thin on the video and there was at least one complaint about that on the Aerosoft forums. Not enough to keep me way, just wondering.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Well, ran in to my first problem. When I installed the AN-2 outside of the default add-on's folder (My C: drive is small, as it only holds the OS) I had no animations. no spinning props, and no moving yoke, but the airplane did run and take off.

Then I re-installed in the default folder suggested by the installer, and all animations are working fine. I did post this on the Aerosoft support forum, and already see that I am not the only one with the "no animations" issue.

Regarding the sounds: the outside sounds are not bad, but the sounds inside the cockpit seem a little muffled. also, when opening the side windows, the sounds inside the cockpit do not change at all.

These are my first thoughts after a short 20 minute flight.

I understand that there will be an update released on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Darned Microsoft......

Turning on the sim computer, and here comes Windows 10 with an update. Still waiting for that to complete, and I am sure it will cost me time to get things back to the way I had things set up. Windows updates always messes up layout of the icons on the desktop, screen setups and so on.

But the download completed, and the file is unzipped, lol.

Can not wait to get this workhorse out of the hangar.
    I will add my frustration about Microsoft.
    I had a very fast running computer until about 6 months ago, at that time I noticed that my home page size was reduced by about 30%. It now has advertising on both the right and left sides. If I want to read my e-mail or click on one of the stories on the home page, I have to wait until all the advertising fills the space on the sides.
    What really irritates me is they tell you on the bottom of the sides to pay extra avoid the ads.
    Does Bill Gates really need the extra money he gets from pissing people off?

Sorry my friend, but im almost sure that this ads has nothing to do with Microsoft. I think you should search for a good anti-malware (Like malwarebytes for example) for your system asap Good luck!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Sorry my friend, but im almost sure that this ads has nothing to do with Microsoft. I think you should search for a good anti-malware (Like malwarebytes for example) for your system asap Good luck!
    Thank you for the information, I'll look into it.

2 things, i definitely dont like is how the brakes are control, I can use my rudder pedals to use brakes and the flaps are killing, regardless haow many times i **** i make the breakers yet i have no movement with my quadrant lever

Aerosoft has released the An-2

She is out... haven?t got P3D so far, so waiting to see what the reviews say...

She looks great in the previews.

A

Andrew Entwistle
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    It is for P3d V4 only at the moment, if i am not mistaken. I have to wait for the FSX-Version.
    You have right, but perhaps FSX version was very soon.
    Its a little surprise for me, beta tests was for only the one candidate (broken version and it was few weeks ago) and thats all. Now release suddenly.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks for the head up! Looking forward to some screenshots here!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    they said in the next week or 2

Shucks- now the very few who actually go to this forum will know what is going on with this STELLAR release

C

Hello Carl,
    when it is released for FSX, there will be no doubt a new topic there.
    Personally, I have two bookmarks, one for each forum as I have both simulators.
    That way, I miss nothing, whether the author has posted about P3D in the FSX forum or not.
    Regards,
    Nick

Aerosoft stated that they will be adjusting the sounds. THey were set to sound like the pilot would hear with his headset on. Guess they didn't realize that when we flight simmers put our headsets on, it would end up with whispering sounds (double muffled). Glad to hear they will address that in the coming update.

The issue with no animations when installed outside the default "...documents/P3Dv4 add-on's" folder, will be addressed as well.

Love this plane. Fact is that I keep P3D v3 just because of Sibwings model. That "Serviço Aéreo" skin is a must...would like to have a good An-2 in P3D v4 but at 31 € (roughly 36.4 USD), will pass...

Regards

YoYo- Have you had a chance to look at the paint kit? SP-AMN and SP-AOO are longing to fly once more

C

["Beaufighter wrote: would like to have a good An-2 in P3D v4 but at 31 € (roughly 36.4 USD), will pass..."]

Euro 25.17 ($30) at simmarket, if you are interested.

What is the issue when not installing to the root drive c? Is this a P3D thing? I have yet to get P3Dv4 installed, as I need to reconfigure the PC with a new SSD. Can I not install P3D on its own drive?

Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Members who have read this thread: 1