Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Star Trek’ To Be Rated R

Thread: Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Star Trek’ To Be Rated R

Lightbulb Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Star Trek’ To Be Rated R

Inglorious Trek

You hear that sound that resembles the Warp Drive?? That's Roddenberry turning over in his grave. Abrams screws up Star Trek....then remakes Star Wars. Now returns to the scene of the crime to kick the Trek Dog again??? Can't "Hollyweird" come up with something original instead of messing up the Classics???

Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

With Quinton Tarantino at the helm, Star Trek is officially dead. Just my opinion and I have not been a fan of the J.J. Abrams versions.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Tarantino. Hmmmmm. A Past her prime female star becomes captain of the Enterprise. She's quirky. She carries a katana lightsabre instead of a phaser. She visits several planets, then arrives at one with Borg, Romulans, Klingons, etc. Huge fight ensues, blood everywhere, everyone dead, film ends. Tarantino strikes again....
    Matt

You forgot the cameo appearance by Tarantino as Romulan assassination bot. Can't wait, not.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

They may as well rename the film to "Star Dreck"

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: The Fear Of long Words.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Members who have read this thread: 0