Visitors!

Thread: Visitors!

Visitors!

We've always had Kangaroos around out property but it looks like the Bucks have been very busy!
    I was passing the back of our lower block around 17:00 and discovered this lot grazing happily.
    We both like Roos and they were here first, so no culling on our land.
    That aside, they do provide me with some entertaining shots.

This particular Joey must have a bit pissed because his mother was not letting him/her? get back in her pouch!

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Lovely shots there ...I envy you your glorious property !

Haven't seen any roos in our garden for ages....

Did stumble across a couple of pink elephants last Friday night though.......

I haven't see any Roos for ages around my place
    for a couple of years.Not even road kills.

A few years back,with the drought they were everywhere.
    I had five of them in my front yard one day.

Anthin.

It would be so coo to see them in the wild like that! You say that you haven't seen them in a while. Does their population rise and fall over the years like whitetail deer do here in Wisconsin? Are roo/vehicle strikes a big problem there? We constantly have dead deer on the side of the road, especially in the fall. The only good thing is if we hit one, we're allowed to keep them. Not only will the insurance fix/replace your car but you get some venison sausage which is pretty tasty! The trees in the first shot are pretty spectacular BTW!

Roos breed quite readily, if you look at the mob you can see quite a large number of young ones as well as a lot of full pouches.
    The main problem they face is the loss of habitat allied to too many Dickheads driving too fast in an SUV around late afternoon early evening.
    Around our location the bush is quite dense at the edge of the roads and Skippy hasn't much road sense.
    They were here first so they are welcome on our patch anytime.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0