The Annushka lands on Friday

Thread: The Annushka lands on Friday

The Annushka lands on Friday

Which admittedly sounds like code for something.

But it this case it means that Aerosoft will be releasing the new Antonov An-2 on December 8.

Initial release will be for P3D v4, FSX and other P3Ds to follow (and yes, I'll cross-post in the P3D forum, but wanted to post it here too for wider reach. Mods, feel free to second-guess - I'm open).

Announcement is here.

Think Carl is aware of this already?
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Cool!

Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Thanks for the HU! I'm really looking forward to the FSX version, which hopefully won't be too far behind. The Sibwings model is still terrific, but it'll be interesting to see what the Aerosoft/OctopusG model brings to the table.
    -Mark

The Sibwings version is in my probably irrelevant opinion pretty much perfect.
    Its only failing seems to be that it won't work in P3D v4.
    Aerosoft's is for P3D v4 only at the moment, isn't it?
    Regards,
    Nick

The Sibwings version is in my probably irrelevant opinion pretty much perfect.
    Its only failing seems to be that it won't work in P3D v4.
    Aerosoft's is for P3D v4 only at the moment, isn't it?
    Agreed, Nick. Just one minor issue with the Sibwings plane that's always irked me: the persistent audio ident sound when using the ADF. It's still a fantastic plane with plenty of repaints out there. However, my understanding...which might be wrong...is that reactivating any Sibwings products is problematic due to the developer being unresponsive at best. Due to the above, I'm eager to see what a few years of FS evolution might bring to the forthcoming AS version.

You're correct regarding P3D. The Aerosoft forums mention below:

We decided to release on Friday. Take note that this initial release is for P3d V4.1 only. The 32 bit version will follow soon.
    -Mark

Members who have read this thread: 0