B-50 FSX graphics issues - test version - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: B-50 FSX graphics issues - test version

Hope it's a durable solution. But there were other, more radical cases, so I still don't know what to think of the whole matter. Flushing shaders (see the Flightsim thread) seems to be an alternative. Setting BufferPools to 0 may be too radical, as MZee says. Also the temporary overload that you mention may be a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Hope it's a durable solution. But there were other, more radical cases, so I still don't know what to think of the whole matter. Flushing shaders (see the Flightsim thread) seems to be an alternative. Setting BufferPools to 0 may be too radical, as MZee says. Also the temporary overload that you mention may be a clue.
    Here's hoping everything goes good from now on. Can't think of any reason that sub-folder came up missing. I also think that missing sub-folder caused what I saw when flushing the Shaders folder.

I guess we never stop learning about these flight sims! Beautiful aircraft, Manfred!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 3