This is addressed only to those of you who have experienced muddled-up graphics or missing parts. I have looked at all the pics and what a killjoy they are. Unfortunately, so far I haven't the slightest clue as to whether it's due to: fsx version, scenery complexity (orbx), dx9 or 10, unupdated shaders, duration of flight, the combined p3d/fsx functionality, the gauge sim_b50, or any combination of these. What's worse, I have been unable to replicate any of the artefacts reported.

So I'll give you a whittled-down version for test purposes only, without any of the p3d functionality, and omitting also the combined nose and long-range setups. It's here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/twwjlcsbno..._TEST.zip?dl=0

I have included a TEST texture set (red tail), a TEST model folder, and a TEST panel folder, all adressed in the aircraft.cfg. Please install all, making a backup copy of your current aircraft.cfg

Please try the model without using any of the tweaks, merges etc that have been posted here and elsewhere. Because the model references the separate TEST panel and model folders you can basically leave your setup as is. Only don't import any of your tweaks into those TEST folders.

If this model works without artefacts we can begin to re-refine it step by step. If it fails ...

Anyway, give it a try. I am very interested in what you'll get.

-- Manfred