Vlad Zhyhulskiy's Fairchild C123 Provider
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vlad Zhyhulskiy's Fairchild C123 Provider

Vlad Zhyhulskiy's Fairchild C123 Provider

I know it's kind of dated but does Vlad Zhyhulskiy's Fairchild C123 Provider work in FSX ? Does it require any modification ? Generally if someone has it in FSX how does it hold up ?
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Members +
    Blog Entries
    FSX> military props> Vlads C-123K, FSX native, various payloads, functioning LAPES and Airdrop extra's.

And...C-74, C-124, C-133, all in native Gosh, somebody's been busy. Amazing what's in the library...

Thank You lazarus, I'm heading that way now, on me.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    For the ungrateful.

I should hopefully have this one completed first half of 2018. There will be a few different models to mess with.

AC123....

C-123J

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    I should hopefully have this one completed first half of 2018. There will be a few different models to mess with.

AC123....
    This one definitely has my attention! I would pay handsomely for a TacPack'ed version.
    Nice work on the entire package, but the AC-123......now we're talking

(nvm, I was thinking of the AC-119 regarding weapons).......would still pay nicely for this particular series of cargo planes
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Holy Hanna !

Brilliant.!!.Well worth waiting for.

Anthin.

Amen to that
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    For the ungrateful.

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Looks nice.
    Being part Scots, and part Chinese(don't ask. Even my parents didn't know what happened. Fathers Day was really confused in my neck of the holler), the Scots makes me cheap Might be where the come from...
    Attachment 56163Attachment 56164

Haha, Lazarus, don't underestimate Asians when it comes to drinking :-) To my utter amazement I've seen guys in the old China-Town of Singapore chug away at 1 liter beer kegs, something I have only seen at the Oktoberfest in Munich before.

Great news about the C-123K. Is there a possibility to also revamp the VC?

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Great news! The C-123 is a nice looking little cargo plane :-) The AC-123 version is also a much welcomed model! Are you modelling the CBU canister bays? Kind of an interesting concept! I would think the camo scheme for the AC will be a bit of a job though!

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Yessir will be getting a detailed VC. I could definitely model the CBU cannisters on the bottom of the AC. These are older shots of the VC I have done a lot more work on it.

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Mmmm. Litre beer kegs...The first time I walked into the train station at Kansai, years ago, there it is! The Beer vending machine! Lord love a duck! I know I'd not died and gone to heaven; that is not my eventual destination(I'm near the top of the Holy See's 'terminate with extreme prejudice' list). But I'd obviously landed in a better place than the little gulag on the prairie!
    The VC has place holders assigned to most of it so it can be updated. If- the switches are un-identifiable, for the most part, and I have never been able to get a clickspot to export or work at all. I'm given to understand- scratch that- I'm told, but don't understand, that it's a scaling bug- most annoying! That ranks up there with the gauge controlled visibility but no animation lost in space issue. That took out the jet pod select. No way to isolate the pods from the rest of the model. If I can find a way to hammer that bug out of existence, I'll update it.
    I'm of the sim school that spends most of the time in external locked spot-belly full of RW front office's and the hideous clamour (bitterly complaining flight ops managers, snarly or incomprehensible ATC, belligerent regulatory myrmidon's; screaming, vomiting and clawing at the cockpit door from the self-loading cargo compartment...) that attends the progress of the machine out there-with occasional dodges inside to lay the pipper on a simulated FAA field office.
    But...if a fix for the clickspots ever emerges.
    Like the look of that AC-123. I was noodling with hacking out a pointy nose-piece and some gunship bits. May have to do that. When ever I get despondent, I usually turn homicidal- virtually speaking- most of the time.

AC123....

C-123J
    Was this ever completed?

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Was this ever completed?
    Short answer is "No". If it had been I would have already been flying it. I still fly Vlads in FSX, best one available right now.
    Last edited by falcon409; December 23rd, 2020 at 08:19.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

No it was never completed. I was in the process of learning gauge design and coding and then one kid came.... and then another kid came haha. Good news is I have learned a bunch since this project so when I do complete it, it will have alot more to offer.

No it was never completed. I was in the process of learning gauge design and coding and then one kid came.... and then another kid came haha. Good news is I have learned a bunch since this project so when I do complete it, it will have alot more to offer.
    Well, that's a great reason to put flight sim stuff on hold, congratulations on the births of your two children!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Ok enough playtime, put on a condom, and finish this aircraft

Only kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to hear that at least someone is enjoying being alive since I started this thread.

God Bless, Merry Christmas, and to a Much Better New Year
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    For the ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Well, that's a great reason to put flight sim stuff on hold, congratulations on the births of your two children!
    Thank you they take up alot of time haha

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    Ok enough playtime, put on a condom, and finish this aircraft

Only kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to hear that at least someone is enjoying being alive since I started this thread.

God Bless, Merry Christmas, and to a Much Better New Year
    hahaha ooooooh thats how it happens Merry Christmas

Sorry to drag up an old thread but are is FSX native conversion of Vlads C-123K mentioned at the beginning of this thread available anywhere? I searched in the library but could not find them.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Sorry to drag up an old thread but are is FSX native conversion of Vlads C-123K mentioned at the beginning of this thread available anywhere? I searched in the library but could not find them.
    Not that I'm aware of and I don't expect it to be available somewhere. I don't know the details, but I understood Lazerus had a conflict and withdrew all his uploads (mainly conversions).

Regards,
    Huub

Thanks Huub, I was able to find a FSX native version on Simviation, Posted May 15, 2017 03:22 by LLS

Is that Lazerus? not sure, possible, but happy to have found something.

Happy flying.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

A bunch of stuff

There are all kinds of FSX of this over at Simviation. When Simviation was mentioned here I went right over and "Searched" C-123 and found lots. Check it out. Waiting for Tankerguy to finish the VC too.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Thanks Huub, I was able to find a FSX native version on Simviation, Posted May 15, 2017 03:22 by LLS

Is that Lazerus? not sure, possible, but happy to have found something.

Happy flying.
    Yes it is....

Any suggestions for a good sound set?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Any suggestions for a good sound set?

The one from Milton's Howard 500 or for something slightly more authentic, the C47 set

Ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 2