Ive just uploaded a 4th version of this airfield, its one of my favorite place's to fly and there were a few things i wanted to improve , pay attention to the read-me---

This scenery for RAF Khormaksar V4 (OYAA) 01/12/17
This is version 4 (V4) with re-worked LC, roads and coastline, ive basiclly reworked the coastline's with SBuilderX313 using period maps and google earth, ive also retro'd the LC, and expanded out the admin and married accomodation to the south of the airfield using custom made objects with FSDS

If you have any older versions, best deactivate and delete them

VERY IMPORTANT-you will find a folder included named "FSX-Scenery-World-Scenery" look inside and copy and paste the included OYAA_ADEX_IE_ALT.bgl into your FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery folder to fix any altitude issue's

Airfield found in SELECT AIRPORT / Yeman, Aden Intl ( OYAA )

I would seriosly recommend

yemen_mesh3.zip
yemen_mesh2.zip
yemen_mesh1.zip

by Michael Speck, available from Avsim, this is mesh for FS2004 but works just fine for FSX, the airfield and harbour lies
within an old volcano, this mesh really highlights this and makes for enjoyable flying

"classic_libraries_v4a.zip" by Wolfgang Gersch, available from Flightsim, its a big download and i know a few people dont like using FS9 objects and texture's in FSX, but im afraid there's no way around it, i have no problems myself and frames are pretty good. There are FSX updates for these librarys but i havent installed them yet,

Im also using Ted Andrews RAF buildings from IanP collective librarys, found at .http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/ye-...nloade-filess/

Mike Hudson's great RN ships----

type81_tribal_class_frigates.zip
type12m_rothesay_class_frigates.zip

Ai aircraft you will need, all by John Young and available from Flightsim.com---

acg_hunters_raf_x.zip

You need this Hunter ai pack by John Young installed for my repaints---
find repaints and cfg entries in seperate folder, "Ai Hunter textures" included with this zip

jyai_argosies_fsx_1.zip

also
jy_canberras_ai_fsx_1.zip with repaints fsxraf13pr9.zip by Dale Ashcroft

as an extra, if you have "jmai_dc4_traffic.zip" by Michael Pearson installed, found over at Avsim, you'll see a USN C54 turn up now and again