FSX/P3D Haze Grey releases the US Navy package

Thread: FSX/P3D Haze Grey releases the US Navy package

FSX/P3D Haze Grey releases the US Navy package

FLEET TRAFFIC: US Navy is an AI traffic pack to simulate US Navy AI ship and submarine traffic in FSX and Prepar3d.

• 19 classes of US Navy surface warships (all landable but one) ranging from destroyers to amphibians to aircraft carriers, plus 3 classes of US Navy submarines.
    • Scheduled traffic for over 250 surface ships and submarines operating from their home ports.
    • Animated elevators and well decks on several classes of ships that function on user command.
    • 99 saved flights for the user to launch on deck at various locations around the globe.
    • Tested in FSX & FSX SE, Prepar3d V2, V3 and V4.
    • Enhanced Night Textures.
    • Supports DX10 (not required).
    • FPS friendly.
    • Traffic schedules and interactive documentation to assist in locating fleet traffic.

more info at http://www.hazegraystudios.com/

http://www.flightsimstore.com/produc...oducts_id=4373

Trying to install in P3DV4.1, but keep getting the following popup, saying I need to designate a different drive. All good and well, except I do not get a screen where I can do that. I msgd Haze Gray about it. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haze Gray.jpg  

Thanks to the great customer service at Haze Gray Studios, I was able to get this wonderful app working. It is awesome! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thanks to the great customer service at Haze Gray Studios, I was able to get this wonderful app working. It is awesome! NC
    If I might inquire, what was the cause and cure? As a new customer of this product but yet to be installed, just curious!
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    If I might inquire, what was the cause and cure? As a new customer of this product but yet to be installed, just curious!

When I ran the installer, it should have provided a pop-up screen, allowing me to point to the directory I wanted for installation. For some reason, undetermined, it did not. The folks at Haze Gray helped me correct the problem so it would install. Just how they did so, I am not certain. IF

But they did!

Members who have read this thread: 2