Missing Carenado aircraft

Thread: Missing Carenado aircraft

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar

Missing Carenado aircraft

When I log into my Carenado account I am only seeing one page of my purchases. I have made enough purchases over the years to have at least 2 or 3 pages of purchases. I have sent several support requests but don't appear to be getting anywhere. Does anyone else have this problem?

Because of this I am missing several aircraft that have been updated to P3D V4.1

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Silly suggestion possibly, but did you actually buy them all from the Carenado site? Some of mine come from there but as many from Just Flight. Just a thought

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWeevil View Post
    Silly suggestion possibly, but did you actually buy them all from the Carenado site? Some of mine come from there but as many from Just Flight. Just a thought
    I had the same thought. I have bought so many add-ons from so many places, it is hard to keep track sometimes.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWeevil View Post
    My thought also. After checking my purchase info for my large list of Carenado aircraft, turns out I only purchased a few (3) direct from Carenado. The rest are from Just Flight or PC Aviator.

I always keep my purchase and download links for my aircraft in the original download folders, and in a special folder in my email program, plus all are backed up to DVD.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    All but one has been purchased from Carenado. I purchased the Beech 1900 from The Flightsim Store.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    All but one has been purchased from Carenado. I purchased the Beech 1900 from The Flightsim Store.
    Thoughts on generating a support ticket with your associated emails verifying your purchases?

As a recent installer of P3D, I too thought I had purchased many more directly from Carenado, but alas my collection too was spread out over various sites. I have since cobbled together a checklist of all known add ons, placed in a Word document, that has my license key, purchase date, invoice number and vendor. Helps so much having everything in one document, though a bit tedious too initially generate.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Blog Entries
    When I purchase a new add-on, I immediately make a txt document where I C&P the emails that come from the vendor on the purchase. I then add this notepad file to the folder with the add one files. This way I have the S/N, password and email needed to install the add-on. I then make a backup copy of the folder on another drive.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

no problem on my end, all my products are listed

Members who have read this thread: 0