Simdirector....anyone have experience with it?

Thread: Simdirector....anyone have experience with it?

Simdirector....anyone have experience with it?

I have NOT tried using Simdirector yet. It appears as though it is possible to add objects to scenery using it?

Would appreciate your comments. Thanks, NC

The P3D website has quit a bit of information about it. One of my winter projects was to go through the information and tutorials on the P3D website. Check back with me in the spring.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

also the Learning Centre (in P3D root LearningCenter.chm) has tutorials and all the info required , but hard reading...

Jorge

Yes, you can use it to place scenery objects. It's a bit clunky though.
    Have a look at this YouTube video.
    https://youtu.be/Vp4KOb2FDhs

Quote Originally Posted by rvn817j View Post
    The P3D website has quit a bit of information about it. One of my winter projects was to go through the information and tutorials on the P3D website. Check back with me in the spring.

I wanted to check back with you about this program. I have only briefly looked at it, but do know it is capable of a lot. All I wanted to do right now, for example, is place some aircraft, parked on a flight line. I finally figured out how to select a aircraft as a object, but the lan landing gear are up! NC

Folk on the fsdeveloper.com forum should be able to help in spades!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

make sure that you select is on ground YES...

Jorge

For what it's worth, I've been working with SimDirector for about two and a half years now, (mainly on P3D v3), so I'd be happy to help if anyone has any questions.

DLB.

Members who have read this thread: 0