New IL2 Sturmovik: Great Battles series - Flying Circus

Thread: New IL2 Sturmovik: Great Battles series - Flying Circus

New IL2 Sturmovik: Great Battles series - Flying Circus

This sounds pretty awesome to me. I love Rise of Flight, but always wished they would implement VR. This new

IL2 Sturmovik project will be like a brand new Rise of Flight with VR support, and obviously many more

technical improvements.

From the 777 Studios forum:

https://riseofflight.com/forum/topic...e-i-announced/

"Attention Rise of Flight Pilots!
    Today we announced our plans to produce a new WWI era simulation as part of the IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles

series. It will be called Flying Circus - Volume I and it is planned to be the start of building all that

you loved about ROF inside our Digital Warfare Engine that powers all our Sturmovik products. We hope you

like this news and will follow our future development updates. Please see the official announcement on the

Sturmovik forum for all the details announce so far."

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...k-crew-and-mo/

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Flying Circus – Volume One Early Access Now Available!

Rise of Flight with VR!

There are discount available if you are an existing Rise of Flight user.

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/flying-circus/
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Been looking at this long and hard, the discount(s) aside from the early access US$10.00 are a bit messy to figure out and at US$69.00 our miserable exchange rate is not encouraging.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

If you sign in to your Rise of Flight account it is basically figured out for you, and they automatically provide a coupon code based on what you have purchased previously. I got an extra $10 off, so paid $59 USD. Still pretty expensive, as you say, but it is a whole new package.

Only thing is I'm not sure if the boxed version of RoF was taken in to account, but I don't think it would have actually made a difference to how much of a discount I received.

Cheers,

Members who have read this thread: 0