Boeing B-50 V1 Released - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Boeing B-50 V1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Hi Frank,

It's really good, but unfortunately the Monitor window is not available!

Zsolt
    You need to read the next couple of pages of this forum after my post. The answers are in.

Outstanding work as always Jens-Ole!

2D Panel

Quote Originally Posted by harrybasset View Post
    I have used the 2D panel from the Wings of Power B-29.
    Same here, I wrapped in some of the WOP engineering panels.

Just started doing my test flights in this magnificent aircraft! I did check the wingview from the pilot's seat in the stock VC and will assume this will be fixed
    in the final version like you did for the C-97. And I bet Milton figured out that the 2 special sound files labeled for P3DV4 and FSX 64 bit needed to be eliminated to have the aircraft work in 32 bit WinXP.

Excellent aircraft, Manfred!

Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

No gear down voice

Using tine monitor, when I cycle the landing gears to UP I here Gear UP, When I cycle all the landing gears Down, I don't hear a gear down but rather "Gear up".
    I looked at the sound files and didn't see any gear down wave either."

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Using tine monitor, when I cycle the landing gears to UP I here Gear UP, When I cycle all the landing gears Down, I don't hear a gear down but rather "Gear up".
    I looked at the sound files and didn't see any gear down wave either."
    Does it work when using the "G" key? Down gear =TW_gear_engage.wav

If it's done through the monitor, Manfred will have to look at that.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Does it work when using the "G" key? Down gear =TW_gear_engage.wav

If it's done through the monitor, Manfred will have to look at that.
    The gear goes down but I don't hear any gear down down sound. Gear up sound is only heard when I use the monitor.

Edit: I found the wav sounds for gear down and main gear down. I don't hear either of those.

When using the monitor panel (this has to be used to hear the copilot saying and repeating the commands) I hear both the "gear up" and "gear down" at the appropriate times. I am clicking on the DN or UP for Gear movement.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    When using the monitor panel (this has to be used to hear the copilot saying and repeating the commands) I hear both the "gear up" and "gear down" at the appropriate times. I am clicking on the DN or UP for Gear movement.
    Okay, I guess I wasn't waiting long enough before clicking on the gear up/down to hear the appropriate response. When the gear in fully up and the wheel panels fully close, I then click on the gear UP
    and I hear gear down and something else said (don't understand what was said after gear down).
    I would like to know what the approach block is used for? Circled in red.

On the Autos on other aircraft they have an APR button when you hit the glideslope I thought it was the same here.

Okay, I guess I wasn't waiting long enough before clicking on the gear up/down to hear the appropriate response. When the gear in fully up and the wheel panels fully close, I then click on the gear UP
    and I hear gear down and something else said (don't understand what was said after gear down).
    I would like to know what the approach block is used for? Circled in red.

My bet is that Approach is used when picking up an ILS and Glideslope in an ILS approach. I think it's like the APP or APR button on the Autopilot. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. All approaches so far have been visual.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    My bet is that Approach is used when picking up an ILS and Glideslope in an ILS approach. I think it's like the APP or APR button on the Autopilot. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. All approaches so far have been visual.
    I did notice that the AUTOPILOT ON lights up at the same time as the approach is clicked.

How the appear GPU and a fire extinguisher?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

If you want the APU buggy / fire extinguisher to appear, pull up your monitor panel, 'mouse over' the GPU button and then hit your 'middle key' (button) on your mouse..

Once it appears, press your mouse left button and it will turn it on (so-to-speak)..

One thing that Manfred does real well is when you 'mouse over' something, usually there will be a small 'pop up' that will appear and tell you what your mouse buttons will do..

Hope this helps..

WND

Absolutely a gorgeous shot! Between this, the Helldiver, C-97 and DC-3's, I am most certainly going to be flying a lot more vintage aircraft. I bought the A2A Stratocruiser, but never really got into her, perhaps a bit too complex...but seeing all of these new releases and using menus to activate functions is motivating me tremendously.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

And how the appear wings tanks?

Thank you All the info!

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

MJ

is there a possibility of a turretless model (not KC version)

Is this paint available? If so where?

This is all from your original download version here in the library. No texture or model anomalies to report. I'm using FSX-A with DX9.
    Thank you Manfred and Team for this awesome work!

Is this paint available? If so where?

So I now have a copy and the thumbnail is a no show in P3D V3.4 - Was this just for FSX?

EDIT: Can't seem to get this one to show up in P3D V3.4 so I binned it.

Quote Originally Posted by bob407 View Post
    This is all from your original download version here in the library. No texture or model anomalies to report. I'm using FSX-A with DX9.
    Thank you Manfred and Team for this awesome work!

How did you manage to get a view of engines from the pilots perspective. I don't have that advantage with the version I have.

Grey Eagle, not sure how you can have got a copy of my repaint as it is still wip and it has not been released..

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Grey Eagle, not sure how you can have got a copy of my repaint as it is still wip and it has not been released..
    I didn't get it from you. It was a test version I found here
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s-test-version

The RB is getting closer to be finished, bellow are some screenshots with dedicated alpha textures.

Scrshot692 by Jens-Ole Kjølberg, on Flickr

Scrshot699 by Jens-Ole Kjølberg, on Flickr

Scrshot697 by Jens-Ole Kjølberg, on Flickr

I'm also thinking about doing a factory delivery scheme of B-50D-110 49-265.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

I didn't get it from you. It was a test version I found here
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s-test-version
    That is a completly different paint than mine RB-50F paint which you refered to. Just for information. Textures made for FSX will work equally well in P3D (if the model itself is working in P3D).

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Members who have read this thread: 2