Boeing B-50 V1 Released - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 241

Thread: Boeing B-50 V1 Released

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    That is a completly different paint than mine RB-50F paint which you refered to. Just for information.
    Yes, I know, Manfred's paint has the word "WEATHER" on the vertical stabilizer.
    Last edited by gray eagle; December 7th, 2017 at 08:13.

  2. #202
    Hi Manfred,

    I installed FSX again!
    Now I reinstalled the basic B-50v1
    All right, no anomaly!
    Probably there was something disturbing in the background that affected the model
    The previous FSX was over 200GB

    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

  3. #203

    Wing view from cockpit

    Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    I removed the (Sim_B50.xml) file and the abolition of the graphical anomaly
    After the "flight reset", even occurs








    How to remove your pilots how to add external objects (GPU, fire extinguisher etc)?



    Thank you for all efforts!


    Zsolt
    Interested in how I can get this view in V1 of the B50 (P3D V3.4)

  4. #204
    Members + MrZippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sam Clam's Disco, Calif.
    Age
    68
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Interested in how I can get this view in V1 of the B50 (P3D V3.4)
    Me too! (nothing to do with news events of the past couple of weeks!)
    Charlie the balldude (Bald Dude) guy! Why do you think I wear a hat?

  5. #205
    How's the turret-less WB-50D coming along ?, arctic paint looking good.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Interested in how I can get this view in V1 of the B50 (P3D V3.4)

    I Don't know never use P3D!
    I use FSX
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    I Don't know never use P3D!
    I use FSX
    The camera view will work with both FSX and P3D.
    Interested in that wing view. What are the Camera definiations?

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    The camera view will work with both FSX and P3D.
    Interested in that wing view. What are the Camera definiations?
    Ahh...Ok...So VC and CTRL+ Enter or CTRL + Backspace
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Ahh...Ok...So VC and CTRL+ Enter or CTRL + Backspace
    Thanks zslotquack -that works.

  10. #210
    For an over the wing view (B29 panel merge) I have to manipulate the CTRL Shift keys to achieve this view. No camera def will do it - yet.
    I had to use the nose view and slide the view to where you see it. Maybe someone will make a camera view for this wing shot (both sides)


  11. #211
    2 paints have been uploaded, enjoy!

    RB-50F 47-144 "Mac's Effort" of the 338th SRS/55th SRW, USAF, 1953.

    Scrshot714 by Jens-Ole Kjølberg, on Flickr

    B-50D 49-265 as it looked when delivered to the USAF, 1950.

    Scrshot718 by Jens-Ole Kjølberg, on Flickr

    Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

  12. #212
    I looked and didn't see it uploaded here?
    Very Respectfully,

    Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Orbisque Mortis
    ____________________________________________
    Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, i7 6700K 4.0 GHz, ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT Z170 Mini ITX, G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB DDR4 4000, ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB STRIX Graphics, P3D 3.4.22.19868/4.0.23.21468.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    For an over the wing view (B29 panel merge) I have to manipulate the CTRL Shift keys to achieve this view. No camera def will do it - yet.
    I had to use the nose view and slide the view to where you see it. Maybe someone will make a camera view for this wing shot (both sides)

    You may try these:

    [CameraDefinition.001]
    Title = Wing Left
    Guid = {536b7f4a-495d-47a9-bb67-08eebab8fec0}
    Origin = Center
    SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
    SnapPbhReturn = False
    PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
    PanPbhReturn = False
    Track = None
    ShowAxis = No
    AllowZoom = TRUE
    InitialZoom = 0.5
    SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
    ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
    ShowWeather = Yes
    XyzAdjust = True
    ShowLensFlare=FALSE
    Category = Cockpit
    MomentumEffect = No
    PitchPanRate=20
    HeadingPanRate=60
    InitialXyz= 2.2, 3.3, 0
    InitialPbh= 6.5, 0, -83,8

    [CameraDefinition.002]
    Title = Wing Right
    Guid = {efbee8dd-7d25-4785-9aa3-6807245860b5}
    Origin = Center
    SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
    SnapPbhReturn = False
    PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
    PanPbhReturn = False
    Track = None
    ShowAxis = No
    AllowZoom = TRUE
    InitialZoom = 0.5
    SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
    ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
    ShowWeather = Yes
    XyzAdjust = True
    ShowLensFlare=FALSE
    Category = Cockpit
    MomentumEffect = No
    PitchPanRate=20
    HeadingPanRate=60
    InitialXyz= -2.2, 3.3, 0
    InitialPbh= 6.5, 0, 83.8

    [CameraDefinition.003]
    Title = Engines 1 & 2
    Guid = {b54de783-b635-457e-ac4c-a4934fe02a54}
    Origin = Center
    SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
    SnapPbhReturn = False
    PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
    PanPbhReturn = Falsep
    Track = None
    ShowAxis = No
    AllowZoom = TRUE
    InitialZoom = 0.6
    SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
    ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
    ShowWeather = Yes
    XyzAdjust = True
    ShowLensFlare=FALSE
    Category = Cockpit
    MomentumEffect = No
    PitchPanRate=20
    HeadingPanRate=60
    InitialXyz= -0.6, 1, 8.4
    InitialPbh= 7, 0, -129

    [CameraDefinition.004]
    Title = Engines 3 & 4
    Guid = {ceb09441-58ff-4691-a98a-ae49a1d263ee}
    Origin = Center
    SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
    SnapPbhReturn = False
    PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
    PanPbhReturn = False
    Track = None
    ShowAxis = No
    AllowZoom = TRUE
    InitialZoom = 0.6
    SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
    ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
    ShowWeather = Yes
    XyzAdjust = True
    ShowLensFlare=FALSE
    Category = Cockpit
    MomentumEffect = No
    PitchPanRate=20
    HeadingPanRate=60
    InitialXyz= 0.6, 1, 8.4
    InitialPbh= 7, 0, 129

    Regards.
    Giorgio.

  14. #214
    Giorgio
    Thanks for providing these wing/engine views. Very nicely done.

    The Old Master Sergeant

  15. #215
    Giorgio

    +1, ^ Thank you for the nice camera wing views.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
    I looked and didn't see it uploaded here?
    I'm still looking for them too Doc...
    Must be flying a holding pattern somewhere in admin...
    The OMS

  17. #217
    SOH-CM-2017
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St Simons Island GA
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,940
    Please keep them coming, Jens-Ole. Those are both beautiful.

  18. #218
    Hi,

    They have been uploaded, but needs to be approved by Rami before they can be downloaded. I have also made new black painted propeller blades as seen on the two aircraft I have painted in pictures.

    Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

  19. #219

    Sounds I dont hear

    I've looked at the DSD Sounds and the following I do not here while flying

    Rotate_A.wav
    Set Cruise Power-2.wav
    SetCowlsTakeoffboth.wav
    APPMIN.wav
    Decision Height.wav
    minimum.wav

    When I land, I hear the decent call outs, and the flaps set at the various settings okay.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I've looked at the DSD Sounds and the following I do not here while flying

    Rotate_A.wav
    Set Cruise Power-2.wav
    SetCowlsTakeoffboth.wav
    APPMIN.wav
    Decision Height.wav
    minimum.wav

    When I land, I hear the decent call outs, and the flaps set at the various settings okay.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1116094
    Cheers,
    MZee

  21. #221
    Your link takes me to the graphics thread.
    Which post#?

  22. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Your link takes me to the graphics thread.
    Which post#?
    Hi @grayeagle,

    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1116094

    #66
    Cheers,
    MZee

  23. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    I read that but I am confused. I am have issues not hearing all the sounds in the DSD Sound folder and don't understand how that pertains to my issue....

  24. #224
    Members + MrZippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sam Clam's Disco, Calif.
    Age
    68
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I read that but I am confused. I am have issues not hearing all the sounds in the DSD Sound folder and don't understand how that pertains to my issue....
    I just did a quick test flight(despite the hurricane wind force in my face) I heard no V1-Rotate at takeoff speed, I did hear the set cowflops-both when pressing the little airplane on the monitor next to the word COWL. No Decision Height announcement or Approaching minimums. I did hear Set Cruise power when clicking on that monitor icon. Boy! does that prop reverse work great!

    Just minor nit-picky things
    Charlie the balldude (Bald Dude) guy! Why do you think I wear a hat?

  25. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    I just did a quick test flight(despite the hurricane wind force in my face) I heard no V1-Rotate at takeoff speed, I did hear the set cowflops-both when pressing the little airplane on the monitor next to the word COWL. No Decision Height announcement or Approaching minimums. I did hear Set Cruise power when clicking on that monitor icon. Boy! does that prop reverse work great!

    Just minor nit-picky things
    Glad to read that I am not the only one with some of the sound issues. Like you said no biggie.

Members who have read this thread: 699

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •