FSX mission compatibility with V4?

Thread: FSX mission compatibility with V4?

FSX mission compatibility with V4?

Many years ago, there was a website called Top Gun Simulations that had a carrier ops competition, complete with prizes! I never even attempted to compete. Am sure there are some folks on here who did, however. I just had fun practicing.

https://www.microsoft.com/Products/G...s/default.aspx

Top Gun Simulations was a shortlived website; long since gone. But I did manage to keep a mission that the site had provided for download for practicing carrier approaches/traps.

My question is, before I even attempt installing it to V4, is it possible to get it to work? Thanks, NC

Probably not. P3D 4 doesn't have missions at all.
    Sue

Yes P3D has missions but the FSX ones are not compatible , it is a totally different setting using SIM Director.
    Probably by the end of the year vLSO will be released and you can get Team NDB carriers that can be used for landing , also AICarriers.net has carriers that can be deployed anywhere (litterally on ground!!) , and RFN will probably have their RFN Gauge in 64 bits for P3D V4 by the end of the year also , so ...plenty of carrier action...all the things I mentioned work in P3D V3.. even the FA18E VRS..(academic version only)..

Jorge

Hmm, OK; I simply looked for a "Missions" folder. Not seeing one, I assumed. I should know what assuming does...
    LOL
    sue

just to be different ...they are in a folder in the root P3D called ..Scenarios..

Jorge

Members who have read this thread: 0