Mustangs!!!

Thread: Mustangs!!!

Mustangs!!!

Hi,

Very good buy:

https://www.flightstore.co.uk/aviati...llection-p3636

Kind regards
    Langereis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mustang-collection-p3636-33292_medium.jpg  

Wow, that is definitely a good buy! The model is super and for this price there is absolutely no reason not to purchase it.

I bought a couple of the Vertigo Studios products from them, I had to pay shipping for the disk across the Atlantic but it showed up in a reasonable period of time as advertised, so I would recommend them.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Well worth the £1 plus postage.

I'm not sure what the exact differences are between the download packs, but I seem to recall John (Terrell) mentioned that this pack had improved P-51B/C models included.

Cheers

Paul

bummer its boxed only

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Just purchased this set. With the currency conversion it comes to around $13.50, I think. Airmail delivery is in fact cheaper than FedEx. Should see it some time next week.

There is no such thing as having too many Mustangs.

I note the box shows "Warbirdsim" at the bottom. Presumably this package will accept repaints meant for Warbirdsim aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by SSI01 View Post
    I note the box shows "Warbirdsim" at the bottom. Presumably this package will accept repaints meant for Warbirdsim aircraft?
    Yes, the existing P-51D/K repaints will work just fine with the D/K models included. Each model/variant, however, is specific in various modeled details, with in-service/post-production modifications, etc., which might not directly correlate with a specific repaint perfectly - but a repaint meant for the "The Millie G" model released with the Warbirdsim Little Friends product, for instance, will work perfectly with the "The Millie G" model in the Playsims product, etc.

I was able to control myself until last Tuesday when I finally clicked on the link to buy it, it was still one quid. Since I had to pay shipping to the colonies I added one more, the VS Stearman, also one quid. I complete the order and go to bed. I wake up and see an email from them saying my order is not complete so I go to finish it. The Mustang package is now 25 quid and the Stearman is 10.

Bait and switch.

I guess I really don't need it after all.
    Joe Cusick

Maybe next time, they do the £1 deal relatively often. check in now and again, who knows?

Its back on sale, this time £2.
    Joe Cusick

Some good bargains to be had on the site. Mustangs are definitely recommended, and they have Alderney for £2, another definite recommendation.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

All sounds good, but Playsims stopped trading, and closed their activation / licence server as well, which was needed to generate the licence code.

Might be worth enquiring to that selling site how the licence and activation is covered before parting with money.

Ttfn

Pete

Didn't quite escape.
    The boxed products don't need activating... At least my Mustangs didn't.

Ian P.

Quote Originally Posted by IanP View Post
    The boxed products don't need activating... At least my Mustangs didn't.

Ian P.
    Thats true, I have gotten a couple packages from them in the past, you have to enter the serial number included in the package but it works fine. I ended up getting a second package (also 2 quid) so after airmail to the states each will cost me 10.34 USD.
    Joe Cusick

Members who have read this thread: 0