Insights for Bridge Tufa mission by ErgoR64

Thread: Insights for Bridge Tufa mission by ErgoR64

Insights for Bridge Tufa mission by ErgoR64

I've been trying this mission for almost a week, at least almost two dozen times. I'm stuck:
    I can take out the bridges, and the two vehicles and ordered to go back to the carrier, reload and go back and run CAP for Sky3.
    Problem is nothing happens. I fly circles around Sky3, I've tried landing but nothing seems to trigger the SAR chopper. The only thing
    on mission compass is Sky3. I've orbited over the site for ten minutes.. Nothing happens.

Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. I generally abort after about twenty minutes when nothing happens. Other times when I don't take out the vehicles, the pilot gets captured and mission terminates. What may I be doing wrong.. Thank you for any and all clues..Terry

I remember chopper was triggering alright (and it was nice to watch). You miss
    some "step" of the mission. Maybe fly very close to Skyrider 3 ? I don't really
    remember...

I stayed pretty close to him, watched him land. After taking out the vehicles the flight leader says return to carrier to reload and refuel. I did and returned to Sky3. Then I heard Sky3 was popping flare (didn't see any signs of one) and looked until after dark. Am I supposed to commandeer the OH-6 from the carrier (change aircraft to the helo?) Definitely at a stuck point. I saved the point where he said he was popping a flare. I can continue from there. It's good, but frustrating.

Members who have read this thread: 0