Jr's last race

Thread: Jr's last race

Jr's last race

With this being Jr's last race tomorrow, thought this was good to look back at some things he did with his Dad. I always liked the commercials they did together,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS5g0xISpDw

Thanks for posting, I had forgotten about that ad.

Saw an interview with Jr. yesterday. He said his goal was to still be on the track when the checkered flag waives. It's been an interesting run for Jr., but his heart is no longer behind the wheel. I do think he is going to have a long and very successful career as a car owner.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I agree with you about Jr's life after getting away from driving, he'll be just fine I think! Glad you liked that commercial! I remember another where Sr and Jr are in a Chevy pickup and at the end, they are going through a gate somewhere and its so tight, that Sr knocks both mirrors off,lol Haven't been able to find it though, sadly. But I did find this one about Sr, has Jeff Gordon, Terry LaBonte and DW In it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhfQAKMpykg

A nice post-race, farewell interview by Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0