NAS Oceana/NAS Miramar/NAF Atsugi Scenery

Thread: NAS Oceana/NAS Miramar/NAF Atsugi Scenery

NAS Oceana/NAS Miramar/NAF Atsugi Scenery

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find sceneries for all in the title? If they even exist for that matter. It seems Ushi's website is gone. In fact, ANY NAS/NAF/MCAS sceneries would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tool

Have you looked at Military AI Works? You should find what you need there, including the AI traffic that goes with each scenery.

Cheers,
    Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find sceneries for all in the title? If they even exist for that matter. It seems Ushi's website is gone. In fact, ANY NAS/NAF/MCAS sceneries would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tool
    My sceneries are now open source and available at MAIW. Lots of other good stuff there too!

Do a search on flightsim dot com and use Jim Dhaenens as the search name. He's done quite a few excellent detailed sceneries that will fill the bill.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thanks guys for the replies. I hadn't checked MAIW yet. I searched for Jim Dhaenens last night and nothing came up. Probably this limited ship-board internet I'm on lol.

Does MAIW go well in P3D? I used to use them back in my FSX days but not since.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    Thanks guys for the replies. I hadn't checked MAIW yet. I searched for Jim Dhaenens last night and nothing came up. Probably this limited ship-board internet I'm on lol.

Does MAIW go well in P3D? I used to use them back in my FSX days but not since.
    The great developers are working hard to convert to P3Dv4. Some aircraft have already been converted, but they have a long way to go. The MAIW FSX sceneries seem to work okay, but you’ll just need to do your research for each install. The Alpha-India.net group has converted several military aircraft models to P3Dv4 as well.
    Reggie

Members who have read this thread: 2