Can you spare the time for a survey?

Thread: Can you spare the time for a survey?

Can you spare the time for a survey?

Hi all,

not sure where the best place for this is, but I hope you don't mind me sticking it here:

This is a quick market research survey about flight simming and virtual orgs.

https://goo.gl/forms/vpFSoJ258YSWpSEu1

If you have the time and inclination to fill it in, I'd appreciate it!

I'll post the results here for information, if anyone's interested.

Regards

Mike

SOH-CM-2023
    I tried to take your survey. When it came to the first question about being a member of a virtual airline, I answered "No".

The survey kept asking me question after question about my experiences with a virtual organization -- in essence
    ignoring my "No" answer.

I just closed the tab without finishing it.

Ok - must be a glitch with Google. it's supposed to take you to a section that asks what you'd expect from a virtual organisation.

Thanks anyway.

Same thing happened to me. I am a developer mainly and do not fly all that much anyway, so probably my non-involvement in on-line flying would have been of no real value in any case.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Yep, same problem. Although I have joined a couple virtual groups over the years, I never was with them for long because I do not have the desire to dedicate myself to their rules/requirements. Not ashamed to admit that. NC

I did the survey earlier today and, because I am with a VA (major boring A320 pilot for major virtual airline) - the questions are pretty VAcentric - I got on okay.

This seems to be a chap who's looking to start a Mil VA Ops of sorts.

But he could do with tuning the survey a little to make it "all comers/ opinions welcome", etc. Let's 'advise' not sling him out the back of the Outhouse too quickly.

He could be useful.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Thanks Jim - I do try to be useful.

I'm trying to create something more than a VA VMil... I guess we'll see how insane I am.

85 responses so far - and I'll keep the link open till the end of November.

Sounds interesting.
    I'm sure a lot of us here (you only have to include the word MIL - and ears prick up) will be taking an interest when you go public with it.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Closing the survey off in a couple of hours, if anyone else is interested.

In the meantime: http://fsairforces.net/

Members who have read this thread: 0