Carenado WIP: Beech D18

Thread: Carenado WIP: Beech D18

Hybrid View

Carenado WIP: Beech D18

It'll be hard to improve upon Milton's offerings, but it appears that Carenado has D18 in the works...

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Port...8868581901.jpg
    -Mark

I suppose it will be nice to have an updated model, but I can't say I've enjoyed flying any of Carenado/Alabeo's aircraft for quite some time.

..and really hard to repaint probably
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Well, it's about time someone did a nice model of this aircraft. I for one am happy to see it. My old unit is 12 years old and I think this is an exciting development much needed in the FSX/P3D world.

Saluté
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Blog Entries
    Milton yours is going to be hard to beat...
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    Milton yours is going to be hard to beat...
    Ted
    And it cost a whole lot less....

Hallelujah! Couldn't agree more with Milton. I've looking forward to an brand new D-18 for a long time. It's been great to have freeware to fly but I am really glad that this aircraft is being built from scratch for FSX and beyond. Can't wait to see the new VC.

I wish Simcoders would produce their reality expansion packs for Carenado airplanes in the FSX/P3D environment as well
    Without this, and combined with the "almost impossible to repaint" problems mentioned earlier, I'm afraid this D-18 is not going to be very interesting...

It's Carenado, so it is guaranteed to be an absolutely stunning visual model. Beyond that... I'll likely pass.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 1