Revisiting the Alphasim TSR2 in FSX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revisiting the Alphasim TSR2 in FSX

SOH-CM-2023
    Yes, I would love one....would remind me of being in the Weybridge Design Office for 3 years working on her......
    Can't be many of us left.
    Keith

Centuryseries, should you decide to build the TSR2, I'd love to have a new version. Also, I have a copy of the pilot and crew manual to help the project along.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev One View Post
    Yes, I would love one....would remind me of being in the Weybridge Design Office for 3 years working on her......
    Can't be many of us left.
    Keith
    Wow, that is some pedigree, Keith
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    He has for the moment ceased development of that model, the story of which can be noted here https://cbfsim.co.uk/cbfs_bb/viewtop...t=tsr2#p330884
    Hi Paul,

Could you please give directions how to convert the FS9 TRS-2 model to FSX native with ModelConverterX?
    I have never done such an action before and ModelConverterX seems to convert to .bgl files....
    Anyhow thanks in advance for replying.

Greetings Jan.

Members +
    Blog Entries
    MCX is a very cool gizmo- I'm using it as an all-around compiler, even managed to pull off a (just acceptable) simple aircraft model from scratch with sketchup/FSDS/MCX.
    Somewhere, there is a thread- model converter X questions and help, I think; you'll have to do some searching. That'll get you started.
    The alpha TSR.2 gave me some problems with the drag chute- the door isn't on an animation or a separate material, so I couldn't find a way to manipulate that- ended up with the door hanging open, couldn't even sand it off... unless somebody else found a work around?

Members who have read this thread: 2