SPAD.next information

Thread: SPAD.next information

SPAD.next information

Does anyone know what the specific e-mail address would be with SPAD.next registration information? I purchased a license a while ago and I had to replace the SSD and install a new operating system recently after my SSD with Windows 7 failed. This should be simple but for some reason it isn't. I don't know if it's a language issue or what but I am having trouble getting assistance from SPAD.next support at this point. The program has me in a trial period right now and it's up in 10 days. I don't see that I purchased it from Simmarket and when I do a search for SPAD.next in my e-mail, all I see forum registration information.

Thanks,
    LouP

Never mind guys. I was able to figure it out by logging into my account at Avangate. I searched again and still see no referenced e-mail in my inbox in regard to SPAD or Avangate about my purchase. Shouldn't have been that hard but it's done now.
    LouP

Its a great tool! But I bought it directly from Ulrich’s store.
    I didnt have any problem with activation demo to full version.
    His support/Forum is very friendly.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0