OZx

Thread: OZx

OZx

Hope you all helping to raise money for this

" So I use a Mac that controls everything for OZx and everything else I do around the traps in regards to my servers etc, yesterday this machine gave up the ghost and today I took it to the repair centre and it is almost as expensive to repair as it is to buy a new one. Luckily I use continuous backup on the time machine and thanks to a dear friend of mine, I now have access again to everything having borrowed his laptop. Now due to my work issues, I cannot afford to outright buy a new one unless I get some sort of loan happening, so I am going to humbly ask for your assistance first before I have the guts to try to convince my wife lol I need a loan for it. My idea is this, whatever comes in in assistance, if any, I will put back in the OZx pot for server costs over a time span of 5-6 months so that when we do a donation drive next year, there is a lower target to achieve. I hope this all makes sense and does not offend, I feel awkward enough asking but I really do not wish to go and get a loan. Any help is much appreciated and humbly accepted, thank you for your understanding in this matter. "
    Last edited by hairyspin; November 12th, 2017 at 13:28.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0