Dino F-35B VTOL in P3D V4?

Thread: Dino F-35B VTOL in P3D V4?

Dino F-35B VTOL in P3D V4?

Does anybody know if the VTOL module work in P3D V4?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Thanks! That is too complicated for me though

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Thanks! That is too complicated for me though
    Well, if you explain what's too complicated about installing this, I'll gladly help.

But without it: no, the STOVL in the F-35B will not work in P3Dv4, since it requires a 64-bit compiled gauge.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Well, if you explain what's too complicated about installing this, I'll gladly help.

But without it: no, the STOVL in the F-35B will not work in P3Dv4, since it requires a 64-bit compiled gauge.

Rob
    +1 I did the download and read the instructions. Seemed pretty straight forward. Add the appropriate module to your gauges folder and then the slight modification to your panel.cfg. Only requires a small hammer to do the mod!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Only requires a small hammer to do the mod!
    If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer!

When I worked F-4 Phantom II radars, the AWG-10, especially the A model, we found that some, easily identified problems actually could be solved with a sharp blow with the side of your fist to the faulting module. I showed an AF crew in Clark AB that trick. They'd never heard of percussive troubleshooting, as we called it. But hey, it really did work
    Especially the LRU-11, the display control unit. That thing was severly abused by RIO's. They'd vomit into it, and use some cards as A5-H Receivers (ash trays ). I won't specify just what KIND of ashes we found in them, but there was more than just tobacco, if you know what I mean.
    Of course, this was mostly in Yuma, where RIO's, and Pilots as well, got their first real experience flying in the Lead Sled...

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Can't make VTOL Work even with the new gauge

Hi F-35 pilots !!

I installed last freeware version of Dino's F35B on P3D V4.3 and even if I installed perfectly the new gauge (the 64bit one) with the visual C++ redists VTOL still doesn't want to work...
    I dump fuel, but it stays at 23% fuel when finished (on every tutorial video I see it going down to 17% :/ ) and then I push the VSTOL button but when I look on the MFD "hover" stays red and I can't activate it

Anybody has idea for me to make it work please ?!

Thanks in advance for any help

John "Kalon"

VTOL works

@Kalonji: Maybe SimConnect must also be installed.? I did put the file AVM64.dll in the rcb-gauges folder. When dumping enough fuel I did manage to hover the F-35B in P3Dv4. Thanks to Dino and Rob!!! On the other hand I don't see the VTOL gauge message of the old implementation when loading the aircraft in the sim? One could also set the fuel and payload in the window of the sim.... One more note: I did not yet land whille in hover mode without crashing.... Now maybe someone can help me?

Members who have read this thread: 0