No visible prop in 2d panel

Thread: No visible prop in 2d panel

No visible prop in 2d panel

OK, maybe it's a stupid question so many years into CFS 1&2 but has anyone ever wondered why MS saw fit to eliminate the spinning prop in the 2d panel? Has anyone ever tried to make it visible there? Seems the "why" should have been a no-brainer for MS in development.

Quote Originally Posted by _486_Col_Wolf View Post
    OK, maybe it's a stupid question so many years into CFS 1&2 but has anyone ever wondered why MS saw fit to eliminate the spinning prop in the 2d panel? Has anyone ever tried to make it visible there? Seems the "why" should have been a no-brainer for MS in development.
    Don't feel like the "Lone Ranger". It's that way in FSX also!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

This is going way back for me...But I think the answer is found here: in one of these ??

mptut01 CFS1-2 mini tutorial on how to modify the scasm code of plane .mdl files
    to have add-on plane animations to work properly. By Corrado La Posta ****
    Scasmtut CFS2 Tutorial on how to modify the plane .Mdl to have full AI plane animations,
    crashing and native CFS2 keys. By Corrado La Posta ****
    Scasm Coll A collection of 6 scasm tutorials, animation and more by Corrado La Posta
    Scasm By
    Matt
    A tutorial on using scasm to enhance everything you have ever made with
    commercial software...and making it work . By R.Triebel and A. Klisch **

http://thefreeflightsite.com/Tutorials.htm
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

I think the scasm modifications are going well beyond my knowledge. Was hoping there was a quick fix for this. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Members who have read this thread: 1