Carenado PA42 Cheyenne III Available

Thread: Carenado PA42 Cheyenne III Available

Carenado PA42 Cheyenne III Available

The Carenado is available HERE!!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Has anybody gotten it yet? I would like to hear some reviews on it before purchase as funds are tight at the moment.

I don't have it but they sometimes have a sale mid-December. But I doubt that one will be included.
    Does look like a nice one though. Works with my GTN750 also.

Im tossing up but im also waiting for f27 and 340 am im guessing they wont be cheap

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Im tossing up but im also waiting for f27 and 340 am im guessing they wont be cheap
    Just short of $40 US seems to be the asking price for recent releases.

and thats for the little ones, those 2 are larger, im guessing 50plus

i hope im wrong

I bought it and so far the only major glitch I have encountered is when starting manually, the engines do not turn on when you increase the condition levers. You have to use the ready for taxi option in the panel loader. Maybe I'm missing a step, but I somehow doubt that... Otherwise, it's probably one of their best releases to date.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJZ View Post
    one of their best releases to date.
    Don't say that i really cant spend any money because probably as soon as i do the f27 or 340 will be released

I bought it and so far the only major glitch I have encountered is when starting manually, the engines do not turn on when you increase the condition levers. You have to use the ready for taxi option in the panel loader.
    I don't own the aircraft but it's been my experience that all recent Carabeo aircraft require that a cold and dark start can only be accomplished after moving the fuel flow valve. IOW, if the valve is set to the left tank when the flight scenario starts, move it to the right and then back to left. Then begin the start sequence. Kinda goofy, but that's the only way I can do a cold start with their aircraft.

Good luck,

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by lownslo View Post
    I don't own the aircraft but it's been my experience that all recent Carabeo aircraft require that a cold and dark start can only be accomplished after moving the fuel flow valve. IOW, if the valve is set to the left tank when the flight scenario starts, move it to the right and then back to left. Then begin the start sequence. Kinda goofy, but that's the only way I can do a cold start with their aircraft.

Good luck,

Greg
    Ah. I did not think of that. I noticed the same issue with the Mooney by Alabeo

I bought it and so far the only major glitch I have encountered is when starting manually, the engines do not turn on when you increase the condition levers. You have to use the ready for taxi option in the panel loader. Maybe I'm missing a step, but I somehow doubt that... Otherwise, it's probably one of their best releases to date.
    Cold and dark will indeed turn off the fuel valves. There's a cover on the floor in between the pilot seats. Click on it and the cover will open. Underneath you'll find the fuel valve levers.

and thats for the little ones, those 2 are larger, im guessing 50plus

i hope im wrong
    If you check the price at their site it's going for $39.95. Save 10% off that on Tuesdays at PC Aviator.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    If you check the price at their site it's going for $39.95. Save 10% off that on Tuesdays at PC Aviator.
    thats just shy of $50 AUD

thats just shy of $50 AUD
    It’s also 17,000 Mongolian Yak Groats, but with the Groat subject to currency speculation that is only going to rise, lol.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

lol

doesnt matter now, i caved in

now a owner of a Cheyenne and g1000 synthetic pack and here I was grinching about money and i ended spending a hellva lot more

and probably tomorrow the Fokker or SAAB will be released and ive spent all my pennies
    Last edited by jeansy; November 18th, 2017 at 05:25.

Caved in as well as always worth the money, hope some day they do a 400LS version.

lol

now owner of Cheyenne and g1000 synthetic pack and here I was grinching about money and i ended spending a hellva lot more

and probably tomorrow the Fokker or SAAB will be released and ive spent all my pennies
    I wish Carenado worked that fast! Its probably gonna be several months before we can get our hands on the S340. I'm personally really excited for the c421 from Alabeo. Anyone here have an inside track to how that project is progressing?

lol

now a owner of a Cheyenne and g1000 synthetic pack and here I was grinching about money and i ended spending a hellva lot more

Way to go. Please give a report on the synthetic pack. Looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Way to go. Please give a report on the synthetic pack. Looks pretty cool.
    its exactly the same as what is in the C172-G1000, however it extends to any Carenado aircraft that has G1000 fitted, after a new re download of that aircraft

As for the SVS, its great in general, ideal for flying in poor and dark areas where those mountains jump out in front from out of no where, in summary what you see in from of you is replicated in 3d in the G1000
    screen

What you see in the screenshots on the product page is exactly what you get

With Black Friday around the corner I am holding off on any purchases, Even for this beauty being as tempting as it is.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Do you have any Alabeo aircraft with the G1000 and if so have you tried it with them? Hoping they don't make us buy it twice if they decide to extend it to the line of aircraft.

its exactly the same as what is in the C172-G1000, however it extends to any Carenado aircraft that has G1000 fitted, after a new re download of that aircraft

As for the SVS, its great in general, ideal for flying in poor and dark areas where those mountains jump out in front from out of no where, in summary what you see in from of you is replicated in 3d in the G1000
    screen

What you see in the screenshots on the product page is exactly what you get

Members who have read this thread: 0