Joystick configuration

Thread: Joystick configuration

Joystick configuration

I wonder if anyone could help me please.

My Saitek Joystick finally gave up on me and now I'm using a Thrustmaster Joystick and I am having to re setup the in game control options.

I am able to save the configuration in CFS3 and the other add-ons that I have installed except for MAW it will not allow me to type what I want to save the configuration as.
    as there seems to be no insertion box where I want to name the save. Is it possible that it is missing a file.

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen shot.jpg  

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi Gary,

not sure about the inability to save in MAW, but as a work-aorund you could copy the xca file from one of your other CFS3 installs and drop that into your MAW directory, then select that from the list of available profiles in the control setup.

that should get you going whilst trying to work out whats wrong with the menu setup in MAW.

HTH regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Joystick configuration

Hello Rob many thanks for your suggestion and will do. bit of a strange one but many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Winters View Post
    Hi Gary,

not sure about the inability to save in MAW, but as a work-aorund you could copy the xca file from one of your other CFS3 installs and drop that into your MAW directory, then select that from the list of available profiles in the control setup.

that should get you going whilst trying to work out whats wrong with the menu setup in MAW.

HTH regards Rob.

Members who have read this thread: 0