Vertigo Studios
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vertigo Studios

Vertigo Studios

Here is a quoted post from OzX:

"Hi all,

Some of you may or may not know of Vertigo Studios?! For quite a while they were creating some incredible aircraft for FSX (and had a few rippers in the works).

A while back things weren't looking too good and as far as I know, the studio pretty much closed down. It's been a while since I swung past the Vertigo Studios Website (http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/). For a while now it has been in maintenance mode, but it is back up and running now with a slight revamp by the looks of it, they now have their own online store.

I noticed that there was a 30% off sale for Halloween but it appears that has ended, still, it looks like their whole range is on sale, so if FSX is your sim of choice feel free to head over and check out their online store, you just might find yourself a new aircraft for your hangar! Not to mention I think they need as much support as possible if they are getting back up and running with development.

With the emergence of P3D it is unfortunate that the range isn't available to that market... Maybe it's in the works, I don't know..."

Good to see they are back up and running with a new website.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

FWIW , all their products are compatible with V4 , they will be missing click sounds from switches but no other issues should hinder their use in P3D , in fact the updated sound engine from Mr Dawson can be installed.

None of the products used 32bit dll's and as such were not unsupported by the platform.

Best CJ

Chuck, did you try the F9F Panther loadout manager? It is not working in P3Dv4 because it depends on a 32bit gauge (VS_F9F_BPC.gau).

Henk.

Great to hear that they are still alive. Some of their products are still in regular use here (e.g. Dauntless, F6F, Enterprise). I hope they find back to their past performance, with relieable contract workers.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Nice to see they are back up, too bad the site doesn't recognize my log in information. Having to re-register which means I don't have access to previous purchases or updates.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Good infos, maybe update for P3Dv4? I need Bearcat again .
    The problem is loadout menu.

+ unfinished B-25.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Nice to see they are back up, too bad the site doesn't recognize my log in information. Having to re-register which means I don't have access to previous purchases or updates.
    I'm with you on this one ED . I too am glad they are back in business but if memory serves me right () I think I had to contact them on facebook (?) to retrieve some installation serial #'s . That has been quite a long time ago .

Rich
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Support

Hi Falcon, if you register at our website and open a support ticket with any details on your previous purchases - ill see to it that the products are reinstated to your account.

PS please also add your vstudios user name so that I can find your account.

But yes, we're working away again

Cheers
    Deano

Good to see you back in circulation again Deano! I bought the SPAD but never got the FDE update. Can you help?
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Great news. Hope the beautiful FREEWARE Stearman Repaints (Red Baron, Uterly Butter) will be available again.

Cheers

Julio

Hi Roger, please open a support ticket with your vstudios username and I'll re-populate your account with the Spad 7

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Good to see you back in circulation again Deano! I bought the SPAD but never got the FDE update. Can you help?

Hi Julio, please go to our website and then click on customer support - once there, please click on FAQ's and then click the PT17 category. You'll be able to download the paints from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Garcia View Post
    Great news. Hope the beautiful FREEWARE Stearman Repaints (Red Baron, Uterly Butter) will be available again.

Cheers

Julio

Hi Deano,
    I had account+3-4 orders too, but now I have only P3Dv4 and dont back to FSX anyway.
    So not very important now. Do You have in plan will do any updates for Prepar 64bits?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Please see the 2nd post from the top from Chuck

I've personally never flown the aircraft in P3D so I'm unable to comment on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Hi Deano,
    I had account+3-4 orders too, but now I have only P3Dv4 and dont back to FSX anyway.
    So not very important now. Do You have in plan will do any updates for Prepar 64bits?

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    But yes, we're working away again
    Thank god! Let’s hope the T-33 remains in the development lineup— I still have those helmet/mask photos if you need them, Deano!

Kent

Good to see your back. Looking forward to your B-25.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Thanks, its appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Good to see your back. Looking forward to your B-25.

Good to see you are back in business Deano.

The B-25 is most probably on everybodies wish list here, including mine!

Huub

I lost track of Vertigo a long time ago. The only purchase I made was when they were still using pcssimstore webshop or something like that...
    I wanted to check the new website and realized I had to register again...
    So I tried registering, which worked kind of... but then I had this terrible idea of changing my password. My password was considered 'weak' and let to a 403 error.
    So I went back and confirmed the automatically generated password, which is a random sequence of letters and numbers, and guess what ? You don't receive it by email

So I have now a nice password but I don't know what it is.

Ah, and the "reset password" page keeps telling me my CAPTCHA is incorrect... although there is no field for that...

EDIT: with the reset link provided with the first email, it worked finally. This time, the password is saved.
    Deano, you might want to check that regular password reset page. (the one you reach with the link "I forgot my password").

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    So I have now a nice password but I don't know what it is.
    And I always thought I was the only one

Cheers,
    Huub

I managed to make a purchase today and downloaded and installed it but I cannot find my old purchases and now I cannot log back in.

Deano please help.

regards

Chris Drake

working on it guys

Hi Guys, should be all set to go now.

Very glad to see things are up and running again. Have always liked this developer. Top notch from my experience.

Great to see Vertigo back in the game. I'm a happy owner of a number of Vertigo products. Just please, please, please bring on the B-25!

Members who have read this thread: 0