Milton Shupe and Team Douglas A-20 Flush Rivet Bump Maps

Thread: Milton Shupe and Team Douglas A-20 Flush Rivet Bump Maps

Blog Entries

Milton Shupe and Team Douglas A-20 Flush Rivet Bump Maps

Update:
    I have updated the bump maps for the Milton Shupe and Team Douglas A-20C and A-20G Havoc models. These are the corrected flush rivet bumps.
    These updates will work for the FSX and P3D models.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3078&catid=213

The updated maps for the P-70A1 and P-70A2 will be forthcoming as a separate release.
    Also, the metal skins for both aircraft are nearly finalized and will be available around the same time.

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Blog Entries
    BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Superb work! Amazing how this hobby have evolved and the detail we currently have on the models!

What about doing the same treatment for the SoH A/B-26 Invader as well? It would have been a perfect companion to the A-20 :-)

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Superb work! Amazing how this hobby have evolved and the detail we currently have on the models!

What about doing the same treatment for the SoH A/B-26 Invader as well? It would have been a perfect companion to the A-20 :-)
    Yes sir, I did an entire set of skins and bumps for the A-26 Invader.
    Using Advanced search: Douglas A-26 Invader and use ******** as username. You should find the entire set here on SOH.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s+A-26+Invader

I've checked the Invader out in Prepar3Dv4.1 and as of yesterday, the airplane performs very nicely. The Havoc and Invader do, indeed, share the same bones.

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

The icing on the cake Gordon, great work. Thanks to all your hours of work. You da man.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Icing on the cake indeed Gordon!

Man Gordon, your work is incredible! I need a small transfusion of your talent...just a small vile....I think with that I could re enter the playing field with the likes of you, Jankees, Skyhawk and John Terrell! Some have dubbed me the metal master....I motion to transfer that titte to you! Just amazing!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Absolutely amazing work, Gordon ! The level of detail everyone here at SOH are putting out in their work I am sure has many payware developers scratching their heads.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Amazing work. Didn't know you gave the A-26 the same treatment, off to check it out now!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

just outstanding, excellent job Gordon!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

That's just amazing work, Gordon!

Blog Entries
    Such amazing responses from a jury of my "peers" is indeed humbling.

Jan Kees, Rick, Tom, Bruce, Roger...everyone. My work is, at a selfish level, for my own enjoyment, but I share it with the community because we all grow and become better at our craft as we continue to explore the boundaries.

Most importantly, this model would not be anything near what it is with out the immaculate paint kit by Bruce Ellis. The craftsmanship and attention to detail are unsurpassed by any I have worked with. Bruce and, of course Milton and Team, are rightfully due the accolades on this project. The team painters are right there as well.

This is one of the irresistible models, and I took a break from my other work to contribute where I could. The great thing about art is that there is no single artist that is superior to another. Ricks metal skins are magnificent, Jan Kees textures set the standard for excellence. Milton and the team really put their sweat into this model and I thought a few strokes here and there would bring it farther along. I'm working on the metal skins and final bump sets today and tomorrow. It should all be up then.

The A-26 Invader was something I did in 2012 and the first serious attempt at photo real work, looking at it now I want to go back and brush it up a bit more as well. That's the thing...we are never done with the work, but the combined labor of our small artists colony produce some stunning contributions to the overall experience.

Please, don't bestow any titles on me, as you all are the finest people I have the distinct privilege of knowing.
    Thomas Jefferson

Members who have read this thread: 0