not really HU! but still... Bucker 133

Thread: not really HU! but still... Bucker 133

not really HU! but still... Bucker 133

I just discovered Pureflight-simulation did a superb Bücker 133 Jungmeister for FsX a very long ago.

The most interesting fact is that it's working absolutely perfectly with Fs9

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...rchid=59533113

Another gem to paint, when I will have time for it...

L'iguane

Sorry, the link does not work.

Get me the filename and I can add a perma-link.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

The filename over at FltSim is 'buck-133.zip'. But it's for FS2004. The one that is for FSX is 'bu133-jungmeister_fio.zip'.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Not wishing to put a dampener on things, but wasn't Pureflight Simulations model payware?

IIRC their Bu 131 was free, not the 133.

Has this been officially released as freeware now?

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Get me the filename and I can add a perma-link.
    Flightsim's filename is : bu133_jungmeister_fio.zip it is intended to work on FsX but surprizingly works well also on fs9.

MotorMouse, The only thing i know is that Pureflight simulation has gone out of business, I found their Bu-133 on simviation also :
    https://simviation.com/1/browse-Props-62-5?mark=52985#52985

Edit: file available at avsim library too : https://library.avsim.net/esearch.ph...ac&DLID=200074

It was uploaded around last june. I suppose the files on flightsim/simviation are checked by a moderator prior approving the upload ?

L'iguane

A model is available from fs2000.org: http://www.fs2000.org/2017/06/24/fsx...3-jungmeister/
    which is both for FS2004/FSX. Is that the model in question?

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Not wishing to put a dampener on things, but wasn't Pureflight Simulations model payware?

IIRC their Bu 131 was free, not the 133.

Has this been officially released as freeware now?

Ttfn

Pete
    Well, I dunno about past releases, but in the documentation it says in big, all capital letters, "THIS PRODUCT IS FREEWARE."

Lightbulb

I use it from age
    BTW the main landing gear it's a problem as it sunk in the runway when the aircraft is rolling (half wheel sunk)
    I never found a good solution

Quote Originally Posted by Navtech View Post
    ...BTW the main landing gear it's a problem as it sunk in the runway when the aircraft is rolling (half wheel sunk)
    I never found a good solution
    It's gotta be those muddy airfields. Try flying from paved runways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Well, I dunno about past releases, but in the documentation it says in big, all capital letters, "THIS PRODUCT IS FREEWARE."

also says
    Permission is granted hereby to you by the author to use this livery for Installation, but not for addons distribution, they need permission from the owner.

So thats confusing as well.

The files on the other sites are all the same one by same author.

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    also says .

So thats confusing as well.

The files on the other sites are all the same one by same author.

Ttfn

Pete
    The way I understand it, the restriction is on the skin by the painter, not on the model by the modeler. If one should post it elsewhere, I take it, they need the painter's permission, or else they should leave out the skin. Seems odd, but it's not unheard of for different contributors on a project to have different restrictions on their parts. Remember, for example, how for so many years AlphaSims freeware planes came without a panel?

In this case,perhaps it has something to do with the business that owned the product originally released going out of business and out of existence, while the painter is still alive and kicking and has his own ideas about what should be done with his part of the project. That's his prerogative I think, unless he signed away all rights to that non-existent entity Pureflight Simulations, and he presumably didn't do that. I don't think anyone plans to redistribute the skin. I believe that what's proposed here is the painting of new skins. Those, I suppose, ought to be painted from scratch, not just by modifying the textures that come with the plane.

That the model, aside from the skin, is freeware seems beyond a doubt. I can think of only one way to interpret, "THIS PRODUCT IS FREEWARE." Not much room for misunderstanding there.

FlightSim.com doesn't recognise the umlaut. Have to search with Bucker not Bücker
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Sorry for the delay...

Here are the permalinks to the files:
    FSX: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....eister_fio.zip
    FS9: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....e=buck-133.zip