Repaints for VS F9F-5

Thread: Repaints for VS F9F-5

Repaints for VS F9F-5

Since V4 has been out I have been testing some of the old FSX aircraft and the F9F from Vertigo Studios was one that I used to love. I purchased the aircraft and got the repaint as well pack a long time ago (FSX days). Since then VS is missing in action. When I moved to P3D V3 from FSX I installed the base install without issue, then when I tried to install the repaint pack it would not take the same serial key. I looked in my license file (I keep a record of all of them for backup) and there wasn't another key for the repaints...The base install works fine in both V3 and 4. If I remember right the repaints were payware.

I'm hoping someone still has the repaints (outside of the installer) or the key that they would be willing to transfer the license and/or repaints to me. If so please PM me so we can work out terms if necessary.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Exact same issue here and checking to see if anyone else has these.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 0