Boeing 727-200..

Thread: Boeing 727-200..

Boeing 727-200..

Is there another model of the Boeing 737-200, besides the Tin Mouse bird?
    "Thats some of the best flying I have ever seen, upto the point that your dead, Never ever leave your wingman!"......Jester, Top Gun

The only one I'm aware of is Erick Cantu's (Kittyhawk) Boeing 737-200. It's good but IMHO the TinMouse version is better.

I have a downloaded copy of Erick's 737-200 but cannot recall where I found it. I would suggest trawling the usual places e.g. SOH, AVSIM and Flightsim.com etc.

Richard
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

/\ also goes under the Vistaliners handle.

IIRC there is a also a model by FFX/SGA, but not sure if its again the Eric Cantu model under a different handle.

Ttfn

Pete

Lightbulb

The only one I'm aware of is Erick Cantu's (Kittyhawk) Boeing 737-200. It's good but IMHO the TinMouse version is better.
    I know that the Cantu version is on the bench of HJG from sometime (Cantu working on)
    It will be some ameliorations .. modifications
    No release date !
    http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...ay-baby-boeing

Nice to see we will have a 737 series at HJG. that one i can't wait on but i will.....
    "Thats some of the best flying I have ever seen, upto the point that your dead, Never ever leave your wingman!"......Jester, Top Gun

The Captain Sim 737 Captain series is terrific IMHO, BUT --

it's payware
    has no 2D main panel, but the VC is fantastic
    you may have to buy addon versions for cargo, etc at a cheap price depending on what you want
    lots of freeware liveries, but not as many as all the freeware stuff for freeware 737-200s
    need to be careful - there was an FS2004 version, FSX version, now upgraded for FSX-SE and P3D I believe.

I have it, like it a lot, but needed some work on modified/added VC camera views to suit to my liking

Btw are you asking about 727 or 737-200

if 737-200 there is kittyhawk ffx but HJG has all 727 paints and packages

Members who have read this thread: 0