Ea/18 growler

Thread: Ea/18 growler

Ea/18 growler for p3d/fsx

Model modified for my personal used from old model of fs9 to P3d

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EA184.jpg   EA1812.jpg   ea183.jpg   EA185.jpg  

With 2 different radar gauges, i use the cockpit of the default fa/18 acceleration model

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EA186.jpg   EA188.jpg   EA187.jpg   ea182.jpg  

Any chance of getting a copy ?

I would also please like a copy of it if possible? It looks great.

Thank you CIMOGT.

Does this work in P3D v4? Tried it but shows no gauges. Think the FSX default Hornet gauges aren't 64bit compatible.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I tried this in p3dv3.4 and it ctd 10x in a row. While it looks great and i’d See about at Tacpacing it Looks like no joy for me
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

Thank you very much , CIMOGT

I used on fsx, p3d v2, v3 and v3.3 without any issue

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Does this work in P3D v4? Tried it but shows no gauges. Think the FSX default Hornet gauges aren't 64bit compatible.
    No they aren't.

Members who have read this thread: 0