Modular design...

Thread: Modular design...

Modular design...

Check this out...I'll bet the box it comes in would fit under the tree..
    http://www.lightsportaircraftpilot.com/elitar_sigma_light_sportaircraft/index.html

enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members +
    Blog Entries
    It's certainly homely. Strike that. It's bloody ugly! I still think the Goodyear inflate-a-plane is the ne plus ultra of portable aircraft. There was also a L-bird prototype that folded up in a box- horribly ugly, like somebody cleared all the remnants of a lightplane yard sale, banged 'em together and pronounced it an airplane.

Not even emptying a distillery couldn't make this thing emit any amount of beauty.

I don't think it's that ugly...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

I don't know....the more I look at it, it does have its own bit of charm. Sorta like the 1960s concept car designs for the future I saw
    as a kid. Put some color stripes on the floats, cabin, and engine to break up the overall white paint....yeah, that's the ticket!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

wow - I thought the float equipped model on the front page looked really sleek..lol - go figure.

the wheeled versions in the 'gallery' not so much - those ARE fugly
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 0