PHP2:Missing infrastructure

Thread: PHP2:Missing infrastructure

Icon28 PHP2:Missing infrastructure

Its been a long time since I posted and at that time PHP2 was newer, but life took its portion so I put it on hold for years. When I picked it up again, I found that the hangers for ford isl. and Hickam field don't appear in MB, neither do the the cranes. The mission p-40s at Pearl loads fine accept the ai craft don't appear nor the ships or even the cranes, when I look for the BGL.s I find general category titles. Help.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries

American Missions at Pearl Harbor update

There was a very extensive update of the American missions for PhP2 in January, 2016. It also updated scenery, ships, and aircraft. This is available in the Warbirds Library under missions. Download this and see if it helps.

Library Staff
    Hi Irwin,

In addition, the PHP scenery was updated in December 2015 - this package is in the CFS2 Scenery section.

Unfortunately there are still some missing DPs - the hangars and cranes which you mentioned - consequently those objects won't show up in MB.

For the time being, I suggest copying and renaming the Wheeler hangar DPs to suit the missing hangar DPs. The DP for inf_crane can be used for the missing crane DPs.

I'll go through the package in the near future and see if I can get an update sorted out.

Kevin

Library Staff
    It took a while, but here are the missing PHP DPs and INFO pictures.

Does anyone have the following missing textures?

crnebottomlg.bmp

lgcrneside.bmp

It's possible there may be more missing textures. If you find any, please post here.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Attached Files Attached Files

Members who have read this thread: 1